|29| Official

We made it back to my house in no time? We grabbed dinner on the way and sat at the breakfast table to eat

We made it back to my house in no time? We grabbed dinner on the way and sat at the breakfast table to eat. We didn't exchange too many words and it was on purpose. I wanted to make sure we had an uninterrupted environment set in place.

We showered and readied ourselves for bed.

I noticed my shirt on Diri. It wasn't unusual for her to wear my shirt, but it was what was underneath it that struck my attention. Her growing stomach poking out made the shirt rise.

She had on panties, but from this angle with them tugging on one side, I could visibly see her bareness as she climbs in to get in bed.

I needed to focus because I deadass want to be inside her.

The ride home actually gave her time to cool down some from the earlier events.

I still feel like shit from how I responded to Chelsea. I genuinely owe Adira an apology. I'm not a dummy. Us kissing and being around each other is not something I want to take for granted. I need her to know the truth tonight.

"You remember I talked with your dad." She nodded. "I told him how I feel about you. I think by the end of the conversation, he was mainly worried about us getting too involved. Especially since we have nothing concrete. He told me to be careful, and if I didn't want all of this for my life, to just let you go. Or to at least be strictly friends and none of the extra stuff." I spoke softly next to her ear. She was lying sideways with her back against me.

She remained quiet, so I continue.

"Diri face me," I instructed. She turned around slowly looking in my eyes. She was crying. I wiped her eyes. She made a sniffing sound.

"You make me happy I get to come home to you." I moved strands of hair out of her face. "Tell me what you want?"

She sniffled again taking her time."I want to be a good mother. I want to make her proud. I want to open my heart someday to love again. I want to make sure my dreams come true. I want my daughter to have peace and love around her."

She took a short breath to gather her emotions. "I want so much in this world before leaving it. I want to change the bad stigma behind plastic surgery. I want to inspire other girls and especially girls of color to dream big. —What about yo—"

"I want you." I interrupted, rushing to say while searching her eyes, "and I mean that in every way possible. —I know that puts you on the spot because you're still trying to figure out parenting with Nelson."

She was stunned. So much would change if we got serious.

"Tell me what you're thinking right now?" I searched her eyes some more. She took a second before she was able to speak.

"I want you too—" She spoke softly.

I interrupted her, smashing my lips into hers. She gasped moaning into my mouth. I was relieved to hear those words. That was all I needed to hear.