|54|Rip The Runway

Zo and I stood hand in hand in our matching attire, waiting for Ju to make her debut

Zo and I stood hand in hand in our matching attire, waiting for Ju to make her debut. Everyone had their cameras set to capture the moment.

The place was elegant. A castle-like feel with a wrap-around entrance. This location's usually used for wedding receptions.

"Everything's set to go." Zo snaked his arms around me from behind, his hands landing on my stomach. "They should be pulling up any minute."

"I wonder what my brother has planned. I hope it's not anything too crazy." I leaned my head back on his shoulder.

Zo turned toward the valet booth. "Oop, look who's here."

I stared over in that direction seeing Nelson and his family checking in their vehicle.

"Be nice." I reminded Zo.

"I am, I was just letting you know they're here." He rubbed circles on my stomach. Zo, all of a sudden, laughed, whispering, "Ju Ju has a lot of siblings, with two more on the way."

I laughed loudly. "She's closer to the finish line. I'm two months, still in the first trimester."

"Were we telling the family today or just Ju?"

"I'm not sure if Ju could keep it a secret. I think we have an opening to tell everyone after the fashion show." I replied

He kissed my neck.

Music blasting from a distance caught everyone's attention. There was a live band.

As they closed in on us, a loud siren went off.

An enormous float filled with kids, and a marching band following behind came in.

"Attention, attention, attention!" My brother Jr cleared his throat while speaking through a bullhorn. "Everyone, stop where you are!"

The beat of a familiar song the band played stopped once the float approached us.

It was dead silence.

The band members had a mug on their faces, and my brother had an evil smile eyeing everyone. After a moment longer everyone glanced around wondering what was going on.