|25| Paparazzi

"I still can't get over the fact that this man is going to be delivering the baby

"I still can't get over the fact that this man is going to be delivering the baby. He look like he should be on one of those doctor shows." Kenzo joked. We were finishing up the appointment. Dr. Jansen left out. Everything with the baby was good to go, lungs and everything's right on schedule.

Nelson's not here, but he did like the repost on my page. He couldn't notify me to tell me if he was coming or not but made sure to like my post.

He can be mad, upset, or even pissed off; that post was nothing but the truth.

"You're so silly." I giggled, knowing he was telling the truth. Dr. Jansen's a nice looking man. He has dark blonde hair, blue eyes and he's Australian. His scruffiness is what sells it, the five I clock shadow and his visible fitness.

I glimpsed over to Zo. He had on his hoodie and some athletic joggers. Before coming inside the examination room, he wore the hood on his head, black shade, and a baseball cap when he came in. He now had his hood down and shades off. We were successful in getting him in without being noticed.

 We were successful in getting him in without being noticed

"Touching all over you." He mumbled, scratching the back of his head. I could tell he was thinking about this topic heavily, with his slow responses.

"You mad?" I smiled, and he sucked his teeth. "He's very professional Kenzo."

"Yeah, yeah. He better watch it is all I'm saying." He said very seriously. I thought it was hilarious.

"Stop it, besides so what if he is feeling me this momma right here is single." I pointed to myself.

His eyes shot up at me. "Don't play with me. You and I both know that is technically not true."

"Oh really, who am I with then?" I scrunched my face.

"Don't worry about all that, just know that you're not available." He spoke low.

I made a snorkeling sound. He couldn't be serious.

"I don't see anything funny." He sort of glared at me.

"Kenzo you can have just about any girl you want. You're single, and you could easily find someone. Not sure why you're pressed about a good looking man being my doctor. He's just doing his job."