|27| My Famiy II

It was the second half of the game, and we're approaching the third quarter

My family and I are out here, screaming and rooting for our home team. Kenzos family is here too. His parents are in the VIP box, but his two sisters that are here are seated with us. I haven't met his oldest sister Mai yet. She's out of town.

"Char, did you see that?" I yelled to her beside me. She nodded. We were sharing a box of popcorn. I had my hotdog in the other hand as we looked in Kenzos direction.

"Yeah, dude snuck and hit Kenzo with his elbow. That's the third time he's done that."

Coach called a timeout bringing Kenzo out of the game to cool off. He seems frustrated with the refs.

I took a moment to admire him. His evenly low haircut now dripping wet. Sweat pouring from everywhere. I admired his broad shoulders, the ones I get to lay next to at night. His smooth golden skin tone was making me want to eat him up.

"You're undressing him Di, close your mouth," Jr yelled over the crowd, he peeked over from beside Char.

"Mind your business." I laughed.

Perhaps Kenzo felt me staring because he turned around in his seat, catching my eyes. I smiled and waved. He did a quick kissing face then winked smiling at me. Before I knew it, he was facing the court again. Damn, he's perfect.

The game was tied. Every time we shot the ball, they answered back with one of their own. It was hard to get any gain.

Kenzo headed back in the game. It was like he found some new energy. He came back in at full speed, showing no mercy.

The crowd was loud and chanting all around the building. It was exciting seeing him in action.

I was in my jersey and fitted jeans, chanting and hollering along with the crowd.

My tummy poked out visibly. Kenzo rubbed on it today for good luck before the game.

"They're taking it all the way, playing like this nobody will stop them." My dad stated on the other side of me.