|38| The Finals

"Hey my JuJu, you're smiling at me

"Hey my JuJu, you're smiling at me." Zo kissed all over her face. She made a little noise. She's now two months, and she loves her Zo Zo. We were at the Finals. This was Julia's first game.

The game was minutes away, and all the players were over to us, loving on Julia. My family came out as well as Zos, including his big sis Mai. She hasn't said anything to me at all. I did see her glancing at Julia, though.

Zo took Julia with him on the court while he and his teammates did their pregame interviews. They had him up on the big screen. He was so excited about having her here, her first public appearance.

"Awe look at that sweet face and those beautiful brown eyes." The interviewer squealed.

"Thank you. She gets that from her momma." He laughed, smiling.

"Cute, she's so adorable." The reporter smiled while shifting gears. "So the finals, is it looking like Deja Vu yet?"

"Yes," he chuckled. "Going up against Oklahoma again, although we do have home-court advantage. Hopefully tonight we can come out with the win."

"Yes, this is game five, with the series being three to one. What are you hoping for from your teammates to close out tonight?"

"Um, I would say if we could just keep the ball moving and communicate as a team, that's my goal." He looked down at Julia. She was reaching her hand out to his face.

"The fans are all here. They're ready for you to bring this championship back here to Los Angeles." The reporter said while looking around at the crowd chanting his name. That made him chuckle.

"I'm honored and thankful to even be in this position. Also to my biggest fan right here, Julia." He pulled the blanket off of her a little bit so everyone could see her small mini yellow and white jersey and matching skirt. I had on my fitted jersey and ripped blued jeans to match them.

It's now June, and my best friend and brother are all set to leave in the morning. After the game we'll be saying our goodbyes, —well see you later. I'm going to miss them but as soon as I get in position to visit I will.