"I was really worried about you."

"I told you, you shouldn't. I dealt with worse." You said and Jack glanced at you and sighed softly.

"Still, you are my precious insect anything happens to you. I will kill anyone and everyone, that goes for any of my insects." You giggled at the protectiveness of your captain and kissed his cheek before putting your hand behind your head.

"Yeah, yeah. You drilled it into all of our heads." You said, and he grinned at you evilly. Once you both arrived at the Base, you instantly saw the new recruit.

"Sekke come here."

"Oh captain haha, you are back from your meeting haha." Sekke said before glancing at you, he felt a blush cover his cheeks at your beauty.

"(Y/N) will be your partner. heehehe have fun." He walked off to his office and you rubbed your neck with a smile.

"Nice to meet you~ (Y/N) (L/N)." You said offering a smile.

"I am Haha Sekke Bronzzazza." You blinked several times.

"So your name Haha..."

"No, it's Haha Sekke Bronzzazza"

"So, Haha. Is it because you like to laugh?" Sekke groaned and shook his head.

"His name is Sekke." One of your squadmates said you blinked nodding your head.

"Oh... So Sekke is a middle name that you like to go by."

"No his first name is Sekke and last name Bronzzazza. He just says haha a lot."

"Oh..."

"Haha, you are a gorgeous girl. Can't wait to work with you." Sekke said trying to charm you and you couldn't help but laugh.

"I am gonna enjoy having you on my team." You laughed slightly and Sekke blushed as you wrapped an arm around his neck bringing his head to your chest.

"Ha...ha owe...." Sekke had tears running down his face, you were really strong and that hurts when you brought his head to your chest since you were wearing an armored top.

It has been a few months since Sekke joined your team, and he went on your more dangerous missions. That's when he saw your true power, which wasn't magic at all, sometimes you used your memory magic and did attacks, but you stayed doing hand to hand combat. Over the course of time, Sekke fell head over heels for you, and he begins to grow self-conscious about himself. He was pretty sure you saw him as a partner, and a close friend since you both often stayed in your room doing nothing on your off days. He would make you laugh at his habit, and sometimes you would tease him about his habit.

Right now you were laying on his lap and he was playing with your hair as you were sleeping. He glanced at your sleeping face, he felt his heart beating faster as he ran his hands through your soft hair. You began to stir awake and you woke up meeting his eyes, he blushed slightly and you leaned up pecking his lips before going back to his lap and closing your eyes. Sekke's eyes widen as he touched his lips, before staring at you. You had a grin on your lips, and he was confused about what the kiss was for.

"W-What was that for?"

"I felt like kissing you." You said Sekke blinked several times before leaning down and pressing his lips to yours again. You touched is cheek and held him there as you moved your lips against his. You parted a bit so you weren't laying on him and he wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you into his lap. You both began to make out intensely, as he slipped his tongue past your lips. You let a hum out as you wrapped your arms around his neck, and he held you tighter to him.

You both parted from the kiss, and Sekke was panting from the kiss. He looked up at you before laying you on your back and hovered over you. You stroked his hair, before holding his face in between your hands.

"Are you just going to kiss me, or do you plan to do more?" You asked, which caused Sekke to slip his hand into your pants but a knock came on the door before your captain walked in and froze. Your eyes widen along with Sekke's as you both stared at Jack and he was staring at the position you two were in. Sekke's hands were in your pants whole he hovered over you and your hair was a mess.

"I was not expecting this shehehe I shall give a mission to someone else. Carry on." He said closing the door, you and Sekke were blushing and decided to call it quits there. He pulled his hands out of your pants and sat back as you were covering your face.

"That was haha embarrassing."

"Yeah... at least we were just beginning and not in the middle." You said, and that thought filled Sekke's head.

"Next time lock the door. So we can go all the way haha." Sekke said, and you chuckled pecking his lips.

"Next time?"

"There...haha will be a next time right?" Sekke looked at you hopeful.

"Of course if you ask me to be yours." You winked, and Sekke grinned at you before hugging you to his chest.

"Will you be my haha girlfriend?"

"Yes, but we will have to work on the hahas..." You said laughing and Sekke blushed slightly.