Chapter Thirty-Six - Forever Yours

Start from the beginning

She reaches the base of my cock before she begins to bobble her head back and forth, she places one of her hands around my cock and matches the movements and speed of her mouth, "Oh god" is all my mouth can manage to speak, I feel her chuckle a little which sends vibrations throughout my body, I've never felt anything better in my life.

All I want is to throw her on my office table and fuck her until she can't walk but she's in charge and I don't get a say in anything right now, not that I'm complaining either. I grab a handful of her hair and slowly begin to push her down deeper until I can feel myself hitting the back of her throat, I let out a moan again when I feel her work her tongue all over my shaft.

She can tell I'm close so she starts going faster and deeper, "Fuck I'm close" I manage to groan out, she smiles looking up to me with my cock still in her mouth. She picks up the pace again and seconds later I release in her mouth I watch her as she quickly swallows my load before licking the rest off of me. "Okay, my turn," I say with a sinful smirk on my face, I pick her up and lay her on the table infront of me I lean over her placing both of my hands beside her shoulders, "How are you so perfect kitten?" I say to myself quietly out loud, she must have heard me because a bright red blush makes it's way to her cheeks.

I lean down and kiss her passionately before theres a knock at the door, "What!" I yell out still looking down at my queen who's trying to hide her laughter, "We've got a problem prez!" Gunner yells out through the door, I sigh loudly and hang my head down "Get back to business handsome, we can finish this tonight" she leans up and kisses my lips again. "Give me 5 minutes brother" I yell out before standing up straight, I hold my hand out for Harley, she takes my hand and I help her off the desk.

We quickly get changed and fix ourselves to the best that we can, Harley unlocks the door and opens it, Gunner stands on the other side with a shit-eating grin on his face, Harley looks back to me and winks before strutting out of the office and down the hallway. "Worst timing bro," I say as I sit down in my chair again, he laughs and shakes his head before sitting on one of the chairs opposite to me.

"So what's the problem?" I ask him as I fix the messed up papers on the desk, "There are rumours that the MC of the town over is going to try and intercept one of our shipments next month arriving in Vegas, apparently Snake has joined their club after Harley gave him what for. I have a feeling he's the one that's told them about the shipment" he says looking anywhere but at me.

I close my eyes and take a few deep breaths, "I'll call church once the girls have left, don't tell Harley anything until after church. She will be out for blood before we can say anything else" he nods and gets up heading towards the door, "We going to kill him, brother?" He asks from over his shoulder, I look down to my lap "I don't know yet, I'll let you know at the end of church".

...........

"Does this look okay?" Harley asks as I watch her change into what would now be the 5th outfit choice, "Kitten you look stunning in anything, you could wear anything and still be the most gorgeous woman anywhere. But my favourite is the black dress" I point over to the dress the covers the most amount of skin since Harley doesn't do dresses she's borrowed some off of Shelby, I offered to buy her some but she laughed and said, "I would rather buy food".

"Why don't you just wear shorts and a shirt?" I question, she pouts her lips at me "Because Shelby said I can't drink unless I wear a dress" she turns her attention back to the black dress, she throws it on and brushes her hair she shrugs at herself in the mirror and walks back over to me, "What are you boy's going to get up to tonight?" She asks while looking around for some shoe's, she finally settles on the long black boots she brought in Vegas a while ago.

"Not sure might just drink here" I say still watching her get ready, "Remember if I find out you fell in love with someone else I'll kill her" she says with a laugh as she finishes zipping up her boot, she stands up and fixes her dress before turning to me, "Why are you looking at me like that?" She asks while tilting her head to the side, "Just thinking about what I'm going to do to you when you get home" I say with a cocky smile.

She rolls her eyes at me before laughing, "God sometimes your ego is as big as your head" she says while messing up my hair, I grab onto her hips and pull her into me. "I brought you a present," I say, she pulls back and looks at me, her eyes follow my hand as I reach into my leather cut. I pull out a new pocket knife and hand it over to her, her eyes widen as she smiles down at me.

She looks over the knife and notices its engraved on the side 'Forever yours kitten' her eyes pool with tears as she quickly throws her arms around my neck pulling me into her, "It's beautiful thank you Jax" she says as she pulls back, I wipe away her tears and pull her in for a kiss. "Time for you to go and have fun kitten, but not too much fun. Don't do anything I wouldn't do" I say with a wink she laughs and kisses me quickly again before tucking the pocket knife into her bra, "And don't do anything I wouldn't do" she replies before walking out of the room.