Again

Chris did not take my child from school without telling me! What the hell, like I know you see her as your child, and I have you on the list. But at least call me, and let me know you did that, so disrespectful. Then gonna leave my baby with Ms. Dorothy after saying y'all gonna have a Daddy daughter day. Don't get my baby's hopes up like that then just leave her. That's one of the things you won't do. A little body getting in my bed broke my little mental rant.

"Don't be mad at Daddy, he went to work. I'm not mad, you don't be mad." I guess I was wrong for that, I didn't bother asking why he ended it. I snuggled with my cutie.

"You really like having Chris as your daddy don't you?" She smiled.

"Yeah! I gots the best daddy ever." I smiled down at her, my baby's happy so mommy's happy. The humming of my phone broke me out of my happy moment.

"Hello?"

"My bad about not telling you I got Symphony today, work called me in. My intention was to spend the whole day with her." I smiled at the sincerity in his voice, he felt really bad about leaving her. And here I was cussing him out in my head.

"It's okay, if anybody understands about work calling at unexpected times I do. I know you wouldn't do her like that. You'll make it up to her somehow." I said truthfully.

"Yeah, you're right I will. But I'll hit you up later."

::::::::Next Day::::::::::

"Mommy what about that one?" Symphony ask pointing to some ugly yellow car on the lot. I'm finally looking for another car since Rover kicked the bucket. Chris highlighter ass is here too only cause Symphony asked him days before. I swear she's become such a daddy's girl in such a short time. I looked up, and over to my right, where my eye landed on my soon to be new baby. She was just calling my name with her candy red paint job, and eyeing me down with them headlights. Oh yeah this one's going home with me, that ass is mines.

"Excuse me." I flagged down one of the salesmen. "How much for this 2009 Impala?"

"19,000 with a payment of 4,000 down." I smiled cause this was right in my budget.

"I'll take it." I said happily. He gave me all the info on the car, and I signed the paperwork. I pulled out the lot by myself, cause Symphony wanted to stay with Chris. Now I'm a little jealous cause that was my baby first, and Chris is just taking her away. I know she's happy to have a dad, but don't just throw me to the side like that. Since Chris told me he's taking her with him for a while I guess I'll go see the bae. There's two cars in the driveway, one's Draylon's but the other one I've never seen. I knock on the door, and the guy from the club answers it.

"Yo, Dray ya girl here." He huffs out. Draylon comes to the door hugging me. I smile, and give him a little peck on the lips. He takes me upstairs telling his brother we'll be back down soon.

"Look, about that night at the club, I'm sorry. It's just my brother got all in my head about how you couldn't be trusted cause you're a stripper." Really your brother, I'm gone let it slide this time cause I know how close he is to his brother. But he should have known better than to think I would do something like that.

"I know it's ok, and I'm sorry about hitting you, I deserved you hitting me back." He smiled, and kissed me. This was different than most of our kisses, it was more intense. He pushed me back on the bed so, and positioned himself between my legs. I didn't mind that, I kept kissing him until I felt his hand slide up my shirt grabbing my breast. Woah, now that I mind, I push him away as I sit up.

"What, what's wrong?"

"I'm not ready." I regretted those words the minutes I said them. I looked in his eyes, and there was pure anger in them.

"So you come all this way to tease me?"

"No I,"

"Shut the fuck up!" He smacked me, my head flew back. Then I felt his fist hit my stomach.

"Draylon stop!" He yanked me up, and slammed me against the wall with a lot of force.

"Take your ass home!" I brushed past him as fast as I could, and ran to my car ignoring his brother. I peeled off towards my house. Standing in my bathroom mirror I studied my once again swollen cheek. Taking my shirt off I saw a small bruise forming on my stomach, turning I saw my shoulder and lower back were purple from him slamming me against the wall. I slouched to my bed, and snuggled under my covers crying. I don't understand, last time I understood him hitting me because I hit him, but this is crazy. All I said was I'm not ready, and I'm not, like you really got mad cause I wouldn't have sex. Engulfed in the warmth of my covers, and my sadness I cried myself to sleep. Maybe this is what relationships are all about.