Brother

Draylon P.O.V.

I sat in my brother's warehouse listening to him, and his boys talk about their night at the strip club. Especially his boy Rock, he said he had a bad one on him.

"Bruh," Rock huffed out. "shorty was begging me to touch her. Throwing her ass all on me, titties shaking in my face. Nigga she was feening for my dick." I laughed at his foolishness. I know it wasn't my girl she learned her lesson about being on dudes. Yeah I smack her around a few times, only to put her in her place. I should feel bad, but I don't. She disrespects me, or does something I don't like then it's my job as a man to get her right. Not like I hit her that hard anyway, she don't have any bruises. Rock continues talking about the chick he was with lastnight. From what he saying she basically fucked him in front of the crew. I wish Caramia would do that, I'd kick her ass.

"Aye what club was it?" I asked pretending I cared.

"Showstoppers." My brother said hitting his blunt. Hmm Caramia works there I wonder what bitch it was?

"What was her name?"

"Ryder." He said, nah it can't be Caramia would never do that. But that's the only dancer named Ryder up there.

"You sure it was her?" He nodded.

"Positive, I know when I fuck a bitch." I looked at my brother, he already knew I wanted to talk to him privately. He kicked his boys out.

"It's not true is it?" He blew out three perfect O's from the smoke of his blunt before answering.

"I wish I could tell you that it's not, but it is."

"No, that's a lie." He shook his head.

"Nope, she sat right in Rock's lap, he started putting his hands in her shorts she didn't stop him. Your girls an easy one baby brother, she fucked my nigga. To make it worse she knew I was there, watched me the whole time Rock was in her." My blood boiled in my veins, I knew I couldn't trust her ass! Sleazy hoe ass bitch! On my life she gone regret this when I'm done with her ass! I should be thinking rationally, but I trust my brother more than I trust anybody on this planet. I dap him up, as I stand at the door to leave.

"Gone handle your business little brother."

"I'm definitely about to handle it. Later Marco." Yeah, Marco my brother is that weak nigga Breezy's enemy. I hate that nigga, he's the reason my little sister is gone. Yup I found out the truth, Bianca ain't with her aunt, or whatever bullshit lie they fed me. His punk ass kidnapped my sister, and took her somewhere. He took my sister, this nigga be around my girl, and expect me to believe nothing's going on between them. I'll worry about him later, but right now I gotta go handle Caramia's ass. I sat outside of her apartment complex, I know she at the club probably fucking some nigga in the room right now.

Sorry for the shortness of the chapter babies, but I had to let y'all see a glimpse in to the mind of Draylon.