Warned

Symphy P.O.V

Mommy told me to leave her, I didn't want to. I ranned to my room. My face hurts and my back too. I think I gots boo boos on them. He's hurting my mommy I can hear him yelling, and her crying. What do I do? I gots Daddy's number! I sneaked out of my room, mommy's not there. I grab the big phone on the floor cause Draylon broked the shelf with mommy's back. It ringed after I pressed the buttons. I tried not to cry, and be a big girl.

"Daddy." I said still crying.

:::::::::::::

Chris P.O.V

I'm at the warehouse with my niggas, Ty's sitting across from me, Kylin's in my lap. We're not doing any business, just chilling. I'm smoking a blunt laughing at Ty tell me about this chick he had a one night stand with.

"Nigga I lie to you not, I turned around, and that bitch face looked like a horse. Mouth wide as hell from them teeth." He explained making me and Ky laugh.

"Hell nah bruh, what'd you do?"

"I hit the three G's with the quickness. Shit I took my walk of shame like a thug. No more drunk one nighters for me."

"You at least remember what the pussy was like?" He cheesed hard as hell, this nigga.

"The cat was bomb, her face was the issue. Damn why the ugly broads got such good good?"

"Nigga no!!" I yelled laughing my head off. Ky ass was rolling. My phone vibrated against my thigh in my pocket. Looking at the caller I.D. it was a number I didn't recognize, but I answered cause it might've been Baby B. I shushed Ky, and my crew as I answered it.

"Daddy?" The voice questioned on the other end.

"Lil Bit?" I questioned hearing her sniffle. "What's wrong, why you crying?"

"Daddy.....Mommy." She sobbed out, in broken words. I gestured for Ky to get off my lap, she didn't look too happy. I don't care though my daughter is crying.

"Baby you not making sense, what's wrong with Mommy?"

"He's hurting her!" She finally got out, yelling through her tears.

"Who?" I asked hoping it wasn't who I thought it was.

"Draylon." I felt my face heating up. I told her not to keep messing with that nigga.

"Where are you?"

"In my room. I'm scared."

"I know, daddy's coming stay in your room until I get there okay?" She sniffled again.

"Okay." I hung up angrily. I grabbed my keys off the table headed towards the door. Kylin was yelling something but I wasn't hearing it. I sped away from the warehouse. I got to the door and opened it with my key. The first place I went was to Symphony's room, she was hiding behind her bed holding her ears.

"Lil Bit it's Daddy." I assured her making her look up at me. That only pissed me off more. There was a big bruise on her face. "What happened?"

"Draylon pushed me to the wall when I tried to help mommy. She made me leave her I didn't want to." She cried hugging me. I know she sent her to her room to protect her.

"I know, but she did the right thing. And you did the right thing calling me. Stay here." This nigga dead, first Cara, and now my daughter. It's done! I could hear Cara begging him to stop outside of her door. I broke it down, and pulled him off of her. She looked so broken. I dragged his punk ass to the front room. He barely left a scratch on me, but I was tagging his ass left and right. I held him by his throat against the wall.

"You lucky I'm letting you live today. Only cause they need me more. But Imma say this, and I'm only saying it once. You stay away from her, you see her down the hall at school you go the other way. You get put on a project with her, get a new partner. You don't speak to her, don't even look at her."

"Man fuck you and that bitch!" I brought my knee to his stomach and slammed him harder against the wall tightening my grasp.

"Come anywhere near my family, and I'll murk your ass." I threw him out the door and went to check on Cara. She was in a corner huddled up.

"No! No more please!" She flinched as I tried to touch her.

"Cara, baby its me. He's gone." She looked at me before lunging in my arms.

"I'm sorry!" She cried into my arms. "You told me to leave, and I stayed like a dumbass."

"It's not your fault. You're young, and it was your first time being in love." I stroked her hair, picking her up.

"Where we going?"

"The hospital, I gotta get you checked out."

"No, I hate hospitals. Please not there." I sighed.

"Fine I'll fix you up." I sat her on her bathroom sink counter. Her face was a little swolled, there was a gash right above her eyebrow, and her lip was busted. Her arms, legs, and stomach were a various size of bruises ranging from red to purple, and blue to black. I brought her and ice pack for her cheek. Then I went to check on Symphony. Her swelling had gone down, but she said her back was still hurting. I made her lay on her stomach so I could put a warm towel on her back to soothe the pain. I kissed her cheek after she went to sleep, and went back to Cara's room.

"I'm gonna head home, call me if..."

"No," she cut me off. "can you stay please?" She asked scooting over so I could lie next to her.

"Okay." I lay down next to her. She scooted closer, well as close as her pained body would let her.

"I'm sorry." She said for the hundredth time.

"How many times do I have to tell you it's okay? You were blinded by love, and it was your first relationship. You know now that, that ain't what love is. Don't worry about it." I kissed her forehead. These two girls are my family I gotta take care of them. That nigga been warned, it's on him whether or not he heeds it.