All Good Things

These two months with Chris have been amazing. I think Symphony is enjoying this more than us. She's happy having a real family now, and I am too. Since she's spending the day with Chris, I've got time to go grocery shopping. Going through the produce isle I accidentally bump carts with someone else.

"I'm so sor." My words are cut short when I see the face of the person who's cart I bumped. I never thought I'd see this person.

"Ca-Ca-Cara Caramia?" They stammered my name in disbelief that it was me.

"Belinda." I said with slight distaste. Interesting that we live in the same vicinity, and I've never crossed paths with her til today.

"That's no way to greet your mother young lady." I scoffed at her choice of words.

"Mother yeah right, I haven't had one of those since I was a kid." I spat not caring about her feelings.

"I took care of you like any parent would."

"So any parent just up and gives their kid away, yeah right." I left her standing as I paid for all my items. Unlocking my door I see my favorite people running towards me.

"Mommy!!"

"Baby!!" The follow behind each other tackling me as I lock the door behind us. Chris wrapped his arms around my waist, and Symphony attached to my leg. I could get used to coming home to this. We cuddled in my bed watching movies. Of course Symphony was in the middle. Midway into Mulan I heard light snores, I know it wasn't Chris. Looking down for confirmation I see Symphony nestled between Chris and I. I moved to get up to put her in her room, but Chris stopped me.

"Let her stay, I wanna at least have my little girl with me while my big girl leaves me for work." I almost forgot I had work tonight. I didn't wanna leave my babies. I just wanted to stay cuddled in bed with them, but money calls.

Giving Chris a quick kiss I rushed out the door to my car. Walking in the club I put my fake smile on,m because tonight I was working with all the girls I didn't like, a d I knew they didn't like me. I quickly change into my stage outfit, since I'm on the pole tonight. Walking through the curtains I make my way to the pole. I wait for the music to cue before I start my dance. I don't focus on anything, but my moves, and the pole until I spot a face in the crowd. Shit! That's a guy from my school! Damn, he's not alone. There's more guys from my school. I quickly finish my set, and run to the back. What are they doing here? I know every customer that comes here, and they've never been here not a once. Why now, why on the night I work. Wait why am I so paranoid, maybe they didn't even see me.

::::::::::::::::::::::

After last night I've been a little on edge, but walking through school today, no one said anything to me. So I guess those guys didn't see me. I sit in the middle of class once again ignoring Draylon's constant attempts at getting my attention. Getting to the cafeteria I sit with my friends just chilling with them until Kaylin shows up.

"I need to talk to you." She jabs her finger in my direction. I know she won't leave til I follow her. I get up from my seat at the table, and follow her lead. As her steps come to an abrupt stop so do mines. Turning on her heels she faces me.

"What the hell is up with you and Breezy?" I knew it was about him. I shrug.

"I don't know who Breezy is, but as for Chris well he's my boyfriend." I say pretending to be oblivious to her using his street name. I know she wants to intimidate me, but it takes a lot for someone to bother me.

"I don't get it, I was here before you, you never even existed. Now he's all up your ass. I'll get him back just wait on it."

"You done now Drake? Get out your feelings girl." I turned going back to my table with my crew.

"So you and my cousin huh?" Jamal asked as I sat back down. I immediately started blushing. I wanted to keep my relationship with Chris quiet, but that kiss the day he dropped me off shut that down. Everybody at this school knows we're together.

"Ooooh look at her she's blushing." Alexis pointed out laughing. I couldn't lie to these two.

"We're dating." I admitted. Their jaws dropped.

"Bitchhhh! Since when?" Jamal ass always gotta be so extra but that's my boo.

"Umm since a few days after my incident. Today makes two months." I smiled.

"I knew it was gone happen y'all were spending entirely too much time together. Got my niece calling him daddy, and just forgetting all about me." He fake cried leaning on Alexis' shoulder.

"Just disown my poor Jay Jay." Alexis cooed hugging him, and humming like the old women in church. These two are a trip. I laughed at their foolishness.

"I love you guys." Jamal being in the middle slung his arms around us.

"Awww we love you too Mimi!"

Chris lay on his stomach shirtless in the middle of my bed. Seeing as he was asleep I sat in the middle of his back. This caused him to stir awake.

"Don't move baby." I pour a bit of olive oil in my hands, rubbing them together before working my hands on his back. He's been a little tense lately, so I figured a back rub would help.

"Mia that feels so good." He moaned as I pressed, and dragged my thumb on his spine. I made sure my hands kept moving so the oil would feel warm against his skin. Finishing his rub down I lay my chest against his back, and placed small kisses on his neck. He rolled so that he was on his back and I was straddling him.

"Thank you baby." He held my waist holding me in place.

"You're welcome."

"Not that I'm complaining, but what was that for?"

"You've been working hard at the warehouse, and taking care of Symphy and me. I thought this would help you be less tense." He pulled me to him kissing me in the process.

"It did, thank you I needed it." He held me to him rubbing up and down my back until we fell until a comfortable silence that lulled us to sleep. Falling asleep in the arms of I man I truly care about. I think I can get used to this. Damn seeing my mom, damn Kaylin and her jealousy, and damn those guys from school that were at my job last night. I'm at a great place in life, and that's all I care about.

Babies!!!!! Aye did ya miss me? First of all let me wish an amazing man, artist, and father, Christopher Maurice Brown a happy birthday!!! I wish he could see this, maybe he does. We never know who's reading our stuff. Babydaddy if you reading this heyyyyyy !!!! Fuck everybody that got something to say about you, you got a beautiful as daughter, and some loyal fans that love the fuck out of you!! Since it's bae birthday you know it's only right I give y'all an update on a story. Hope you like it, enjoy! #TeamFuckinBreezyBitches