Stubborn

"He ran up on you?!" An angry Chris asked as I told him about how my day went. "Ight, it's handled."

"No!" I yelled grabbing his arm. "It's not worth it."

"I told that nigga to keep his distance. He likes to play with fire, so I'm gone burn his ass!" I stood in front of him.

"Look at me, I'm fine. He didn't touch me, if I'm not hurt then there's no reason to go after him. Me and Symphony, we're ok because of you." He relaxed finally sitting down.

"So Kylin cornered me today, just all in my face about why I was in your car. What's up with that?"

"Man we fuck every now, and then. She thinks it's more than that, but it's not." He answered truthfully. "She been mad at me since I left her ass to check on you and Lil Bit." Ohhh so that's why she up, and decided I was worth her time.

"Well since that's out the way, on to my next question, what's with everybody calling you Breezy?" He choked on the soda he was drinking when I asked that.

"Where'd you hear that name?"

"Kylin, Draylon, and some girl Symphony and I saw at the mall." He sat in front of me holding my hands.

"Look Ima be honest with you, only because of how I feel for you, I'm in the game. Shit I'm the prince of the game. Me and Ty are drug lords have been since we were 15." I sat still taking in all his words.

"And you've been around me and my child?! You know you do that shit, but you still chose to be around us?!" I yelled thinking of the possible shit he could've put me and my baby in.

"No I never did none of that around you."

"You still did it, do you not know what trouble you could have me in, what trouble you could have Symphony in?! We been around you almost everyday, there's no telling which of your enemies saw us."

"You really think I'll willingly put y'all in danger?! After what I've done, you think I'm gone let y'all get hurt?!" His face was red, and his nostrils were flaring like a bull ready to charge. He was mad I didn't give a fuck.

"Evidently, cause you didn't bother to tell me the minute you got close to us!"

"Mia, you foul as fuck for that shit! I love that girl like she's mine, you think I'm gone let somebody hurt her, or you?" He grabbed his beanie off my dresser getting ready to storm out the apartment.

"Go head, leave! Selfish bastard, don't give a damn about what happens to me or my child!" I yelled shoving him out the door. He spun around pinning me to wall.

"You know damn well that's a fuckin' lie!" He spoke through gritted teeth. "If I didn't care I would've let that nigga beat your ass to death but I didn't."

"Get the fuck out of my face Chris!"

"Don't ever say I don't give a damn about my daughter, call me when you stop acting like a damn bitch." He slammed the door as he left. Why do I feel like I just had my first argument with my boyfriend when we're not even together. To hell with Chris and his attitude, he knows he should have told me what he was about the minute he became apart of our lives, that way I could at least decide if I wanted him to stay in mines and Symphony's life. Since he waited so long to tell me the truth that's not even an option, Symphy's attached to him, he's her father. I'll be the bad guy if I take her from him now. Knowing my baby's at Ms. Dorothy's I take my shower, and get ready for work since Sly said he really needs me to work the floor tonight. I shouldn't be going to work, but I need to clear my head.

"Mami, I missed you being here!" Casadee shouted hugging me. I smiled.

"I missed you too, you gotta come by on your next off day Symphy misses you."

"Awwww my baby, I think I can make it next week." I quickly change into my outfit, and start serving drinks, every time I go to a new table I pray none of the guys touch me. Getting my last round of drinks I go to my last table, which is unfortunately Draylon's brothers table. Him and all his dumb ass friends from last time are there.

"Damn ma," He said looking at my makeup covered eye. "what happened to ya face?" He smirked, bitch you know what the fuck happened is what I wanted to say. Instead I just slammed their drinks on the table, and left. I'm so glad I'm done for the night. I know Symphony's good and sleep, and I also know Ms. Dorothy will have my ass for knocking on her door at 2 in the morning so I trudge to my apartment to take a shower. I was ok til the loneliness, and fear of being alone in my apartment set in. I haven't slept alone since the incident, but I'm not gonna call Chris, cause he'll want me to apologize for something I have nothing to apologize for.