My Turn

So it's my turn to meet Draylon, I'm at Ms. Dorothy's because she's gonna pose as my grandma. Symphony's gonna be my sister, and well our parents are just nonexistent.

"Mommy, why do we have to pretend?" Symphony ask as a place her on my lap.

"Because at Mommy's school you have very rude people that talk about other people. And if I hear them say something bad about you because of my job and my age I'm gonna hurt them. Then I'll be in jail for whopping somebody's ass for disrespecting my baby." Without anymore questions she nodded her head, and bounced off my lap to go play. A knock at the door got my attention.

"Hey." I greeted Draylon, who was standing at the door.

"Hey." He followed me into Ms. Dorothy's apartment. Lord please let this work.

"Baby, who's at the door?" Ms. Dorothy ask.

"Just my friend from school grandma." I lead Draylon to the living room, where Ms. Dorothy and Symphony were sitting. "Draylon this is my grandma, Dorothy and my sister Symphony. Symphy, grandma this is Draylon Jones from my school." They all exchanges hellos.

"Well I know you're here for something school related, but you gone have to do it in the living room. I dong trust you in my baby's room." Ms. Dorothy said playing her role well.

"Yes ma'am, I understand." We sat on the couch, and got started.

"You know, you look nothing like your grandma, or your sister." He pointed out, he's the first person to say Symphy and I look nothing alike.

"I take after my mom, my sister takes after our dad, and grandma she just takes after herself." He nodded his head in understanding.

"So, where are your parents?"

"They're dead." Hey it was partially true, my dad was dead.

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"It's ok, it happens. So I know you got a lot about me from me being with you when I was supposed to be getting to know you. So what else do you need to know?" Before he could answer Symphony ran into the living room scrambling in my lamp.

"Mommy I wanna go home." She blurted out, not thinking. She covered her mouth when she realized what she did.

"Mommy?" Draylon questioned. So much for this lie, I should have known my baby couldn't keep up with these different fibs. Oh well, time to come clean.

"Yeah, Mommy look Draylon this isn't my apartment, and Ms. Dorothy isn't my grandmother. She's my neighbor, I live above her, and Symphy here is my daughter."

"Why'd you lie?"

"I'm real private when it comes to my life, nobody knows about her except Jamal."

"What about your parents?"

"Dead." I blurted out knowing it was lie, but he doesn't need to know my whole story.

"Do you have any living relatives, so you work to support her?"

"No, and yes. I've had a job for the longest." I crossed my fingers praying he wouldn't ask where I worked. Thankfully he didn't, he just nodded in understanding. The whole day actually went pretty smooth, we're currently in the living room of my apartment with Ms. Dorothy's warning that she'd mess Draylon up if he acted wrong. 

"So Symphony where's your dad?" He asked, but it wasn't in a rude tone more like out of curiosity.

"I don't have a daddy, it's just me and my Mommy." We all spent a little more time until it was time for Symphy to go to bed, Draylon had already said his goodbyes and left. I was tucking Symphony in.

"I love you cutie." I cooed laying next to her.

"I love you too Mommy. Can I stay with grandma Vivi tomorrow while you're at work?"

"I don't know, I'll ask her in the morning. So what did you think of Mommy's friend?"

"He was nice, but Uncle Jay Jay's friend is nicer." That didn't really shock me, because I could tell she warmed up to Jamal's cousin. But Draylon not so much, I sent Jamal a quick text asking if Symphony could spend the night, he text me back saying yes. I got her overnight bag ready since I knew mama Viv would want me to bring her over when I got out of school. After that I showered, and got ready for bed myself.

Time Skip:::::::::

Everything with Draylon went great, we've actually been hanging out outside of school, when Symphony stays with Ms. Dorothy, I was with him an hour ago until I got called in for work, it's almost time for me to go up, until Casadee stops me.

"What's up Cas?" I ask.

"Boss says you doing a lap dance tonight, so as soon as your sets over go change."

"Alright babes, thanks." She nods as a response, Cas was like me she started working the club when she was fifteen so she's two years older than me. She's the only girl up here that I really rock with, and she's probably the only female friend I have. I did my set then, went to change for my lap dance, I changed into my red set. The top was built like a bikini top so it tied at the neck, I still had my pasties on under it, the bottoms were a set of spandex red boy shorts, I kept my red pumps that I was wearing during my set on, and placed my red feathered masquerade mask on because that's what the guy asked for. I walked the floor noticing the guys staring at me as I walked back to the room, I gave lap dances in. I expected to see one of the guys in their late forties like most of us see when we do a lap dance. What I didn't expect to see waiting for me was Jamal's cousin Chris, thankfully he doesn't know who I am because of my mask. I walk up to him sitting on the couch, he finally looks up to see me.

"Damn." He says biting his lip.

"Tell me what you need?" I ask. He immediately reaches for my boy shorts, and I slap his hand away. "Woah, I'm not one of them other girls. When they call me back here for a lap dance it's actually for a dance!"

" Chill ma, I was only getting this off you." He holds up a piece of streamer that was stuck to my hip.

"Oh I'm sorry."

"Now about that dance?" I flicked one of the buttons on the remote to play the music. NaNa by Trey Songz came through the speakers, as I swayed my hips in front of him. I straddled his lap grinding on him, and placing his hands on my ass. They can only touch us if we allow them to. With his hands on my butt I bent back locking my legs around his waist at the ankles, I move in a circular motion against his lap.

"Pick me up." I demand, and he complies standing with my legs wrapped around his waist, I bounced against his body then grinded on him again. I've never done this with a client, but it doesn't feel wrong with him. I unwrap my legs from his waist one at a time. Standing on my right leg I throw my left over his shoulder then bring it down to the ground. I wasn't even really doing anything, and I felt him getting hard. I slithered down his body, then came back up.

"Damn girl, you got a nigga hard. That's definitely a first. I knew I made the right choice picking you. That's enough for the night." He stuck a stack of hundreds in my panties, and sent me on my way. I went back to the dressing room with all the girls. It's three o'clock so my shift is actually over I sit at my station, and take the stack out of my panties. I can't believe he basically gave me damn near five thousand dollars. I keep my money in my hands cause some of these hoes steal, and then go change at my locker. I give my boss his cut which leaves me with an even four thousand twenty dollars. I always give my boss more than five percent when I get broke off some big money. I owe him that much for taking a chance on me when I was thirteen, and he really looks out for me when I'm at the club. Twenty minutes later, and I'm home in bed, since Symphony spent the night at Mama Viv's I'm home alone. I snuggle up with Symphony's favorite purple stuffed

bumblebee, and drift to sleep.

For The Dollars Or The LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara