You Need Me

Chris P.O.V.

Man fuck Cara, and that damn attitude she got right now. She know she dead wrong for that. The day I made Symphony my daughter was the day I promised no harm would come to her. She got the nerve to call me selfish, cause I didn't tell her what I do for a living, but she was so rapped up in having a nigga in her life that she couldn't even see her daughter was right about him. That's selfish. I called Ky, and told her to be at my condo.

"Breezy!" She yelled as I made her cum for the final time. We been going at it for hours it's like 2 in the morning now I think. I'll give Ky her props she got some bomb. Probably not as good as Cara's, but it's still good. I wonder how she's holding up over there, nah I'm not even gonna think about it. She probably scared, but too damn stubborn to admit it. Girl been so used to being on her own, she don't wanna admit when she needs somebody. A pair of arms wrapping around my torso brought me out of my thoughts.

"Why was Caramia Andrews getting out of your car at school today?" 

"That's none of your business." I said a little harshly.

"It is my business, we've been messing around since I was fifteen, and now that you're back in town I thought we'd be more than sex." My phone rang cutting me off, saved by the bell. Answering the phone I hear muffled sobs, pulling the phone away I see it's Mia.

"Ma, what's wrong?" I ask.

"I'm sorry, can you come over please?" She had a nightmare, I told her this morning that I wasn't gonna stay cause she had to face staying by herself, but I was bluffing until she started that shit saying I was selfish.

"What's wrong?"

"Nightmares, lots of them. One right after the other, can you come over you keep them away?" I should leave her ass over there after what she did. Matter fact, I am.

"Please, I'm sorry, but I really need you." Damnit I can't leave her like that.

"Alright I'm on my way." I get up pulling my boxers on.

"Where are you going?" Ky asked. Sitting up.

"To handle something important."

"What's more important than me?" Damn why she bugging.

"None of your business, look I gotta go, and so do you." She huffed getting her stuff, and angrily putting it on. She was mad, but ask me if I give a fuck. I don't! I get to Mia's place, and head straight to her room. She's sitting in the middle of the bed with nothing, but the light from her phone shining. I scramble to bed sitting behind her wrapping her in my arms.

"No, don't touch me."

"Baby, baby, baby it's me. It's me."

"Chris " She cries turning in my chest.

"It's me." I assure her, stroking her hair.

"I'm sorry, I know you said lastnight was..."

"It's fine." I cut her off. "You need me, no matter how mad I am at you for what you said, you need me."

"You're not putting us in danger, I just felt so mad you kept something from me when I let you know my past."

"I'm sorry I said you were acting like a bitch." Man we not even together, but here we are apologizing like we're a couple, after having an argument like we're a couple. It's crazy.

"Chris you smell like a chick." She pointed out making me remember I was just with Kylin. That's kinda disrespectful for me to be hugging up on her when I was laid up with another girl. I really wasn't thinking I was just focused on getting here, and comforting her, but that don't make it right. I just know she bout to get in my ass.

"Yo stop thinking so hard, I'm not about to go off on you. We're not together, so I have no place to question who you were with." Here it goes bout to call me all types of hoe ass niggas, and, wait what? She's not popping off on me. She's okay with this?

"Wait you don't feel disrespected by me doing that?"

"I would if I was your girl, but I'm not. I'm just somebody that needs you. And I'm not afraid to admit it now."