Exposed Pt. 2

Chris P.O.V.

My baby called me, and it sounded like she needed me. So of course I wasted no time getting to that school. I took in her disheveled appearance. Her face that was puffy from crying, her shirt and bra strap were falling off her shoulder, and her pants were unbuttoned. I knew something, happened so when she went into detail of what happened I was pissed.

"Show me." I spoke calmly. I know my face was red from anger, but I wanna see what nigga touched her.

"Chris no." She pleaded, but I was already at the door of the school ignoring her pleas for us to just leave. Nope not happening. As I stalk through the halls she pulls at my arm trying to pull me away from the school. I stop the minute I see the big ass picture of her dancing at the club. The picture pisses me off, but the caption alone gets me. I snatch it down, along with the ones on the lockers. Now to find the nigga that touched her.

"Chris, can we please just go?" She pulls my arm again. I simply turn to her, and say one word.

"Who?" She puts her head down like she's scared to say.

"Who?" I ask again with a bit of authority in my voice. I watch as she points to the weak fuck nigga. I make my way to him, and yank his ass up.

"You already know who I am don't ya lil nigga?" He nods. See most of these punks know me cause I run the damn streets here.

"Man the bitch is a stripper so what I roughed her up, should've just gave me what I wanted." I landed my fist straight into his face.

"Touch her again, and I'll kill you." I turned looking at everybody who was staring, and mumbling.

"You see her?" I pointed to Mia.

"That's my girl, and I don't appreciate niggas like y'all talking shit about my girl. Now the next nigga that even thinks about touching her, I'm gonna do more than punch ya ass, I'm gonna go straight to ya mama. Tell her get that black dress out cause I'm gone put ya six feet under. Y'all know who I am. So it's not something you should take lightly." I slung my arm over Mia's shoulder before leaving. I passed by Kylin and I could practically see the steam radiating off of her. The ride home was quiet except the few sniffles coming from Mia.

"Why couldn't you have just let it go Chris?" I know she ain't mad at me for sticking up for her.

"Now they're gonna talk even more." I pulled over.

"Caramia, I don't give a damn about them talking, and neither should you. But what I'm not gonna do is sit there, and let them hurt you physically. I'm gonna make sure them niggas know to keep their hands off you. "

"But now school is gonna be just like work, the girls at work always say slick shit, cause you always ask me to be your dancer when you're in the V.I.P. room." Ohhh I see what this is about.

"Mia who do I come to see at that club?"

"Me." She spoke no longer sniffling.

"And who do I take to school just about everyday?"

"Me."

"Do I ever give them the time of day when I come to the club?" She shook her head.

"No."

"Then that should tell you them bitches can be jealous, and talk all they want. It don't mean anything to me, you mean something to me. And if you want me to stop protecting you because of what some broads got to say about you being with me, then you got another thing coming."

" You my girl right?" I asked as she nodded her head

"I'm supposed to protect my girl, and my child. Y'all my family let me do that for you."

"Okay." See here's how I am, when I bring you in my life I see you as somebody important to me. You hold a value in my life, I take it upon myself to have your best interest at heart. Since Ms. Dorothy has Lil Bit for the night I decided we could spend the night at my place.

Mia was in the shower, since I'd already taken mine I was on my bed -by the way I got a completely new mattress- watching the game, not really watching, cause Lebron was playing. So I flicked through the stations until I settled on Dragon Ball Z. Yeah I watch that shit, so what? Hell I had good cartoons in my childhood.

"Ooooh Dragon Ball Z!" I heard a squeal coming from the bathroom. Mia was standing in the doorway in one of my wife beaters, and basketball shorts. She got on the bed next to me.

"Girl this before your time, what you know about this?" She sat in between my legs, and laid bag against my chest.

"My dad and I used to watch it." She sighed loudly. We stayed like that laughing and joking with each other til I heard light snores. She had fallen asleep. I laid back on the bed making sure not to disturb her. Wrapping my arms around her, I kissed her forehead, and followed behind her going to sleep myself.