All Good

Chris P.O.V.

I held her sleeping frame in my arms. Now I can openly say that both of these girls are mines. My little family, they're mines to hold, and they're mines to protect. Mine, and mines alone. I pull Mia close to me, like she's gonna disappear. But I know she won't, it just feels good holding her like this. I don't know what made her give us a chance, but I'm very glad she did. She turned in my arms giving me a better view of her face. I studied her face taking in all her features, noticing the few bruises that aren't healed. The corner of her lip is still a little split, one of her eyes still holds a hint of darkness around it, she mostly hides these with a little bit of make-up. I don't understand how that fool could just up, and put his hands on her. I mean he righteous just marred up her face, how can you do that? How can you willingly, and purposely leave ugly marks on somebody so beautiful? I gotta cut Kylin off now that I got Mia, she was bound to get cut off anyway.

:::::::::::::

"Come on Lil Bit." I said to Symphony as Mia put their stuff in my car. I was taking them to school today since I was gonna be passing that area anyway to handle some business. Lil Bit was first I guess the receptionist was a new girl cause she was flirting hard as hell when I was signing Symphony in. Now to get my big baby to school. I pulled up in front of the school, and got out to open her door.

"I could've opened the door for myself ya know?" She asked slinging her backpack over her shoulder. Always wanna be independent.

"I know you could have, but why would I let you when I can do it?" She smiled, and walked around me to go in the building, but I stopped her.

"What?"

"Gimme kiss." She looked around.

"Who me?"

"Girl gimme my suga'" I demanded smiling.

"Chrisssss." She whined. Guess I just gotta take it. I captured her lips savoring them as she pulled back.

"Go learn something, and be good." I tapped her thigh watching her turn away to walk in the school. Getting in the driver's seat I saw Kylin staring at me. Oh well, I made my way to one of the people I do business with. While I was handling that I got a call from Ky, I ignored it. Why is she calling me, shouldn't she be in class damn learn some shit, and get off my dick! I should go check on the warehouse while I'm out. I dapped Ty seeing the day workers sorting the shipments into smaller portions. Damnit, she calling me again.

"What?" I ask answering my phone.

"What the fuck was that Breezy? You kissing all up on her and shit like it's cool." See this is why I didn't answer my phone cause I know she just calling me for some bullshit.

"What I do with my girl is my business." Blunt, and to the point.

"Girlfriend?" She asked in disbelief.

"What, you thought it would be you?"

"So what about me?"

"What about you, she's my girl, and you were just a chick I used to fuck. Ain't nothing more to it." Ahh here she go with that crying shit, like I'm really gonna care.

"After all the shit we been through, I can't believe you!"

"All the shit we been through really? Newsflash I was never with you, you been throwing the pussy at me since you were sixteen, and I caught it just like you wanted me to. That's all you were, nothing more." I didn't wait for her to say anything I just hung up.

"Back to business, what's up with Marco?" I asked Neco.

"He been laying low lately, but we keeping an eye on him. But he is looking for Baby B." Keep looking, but he won't find her.

"Speaking of, how's she doing?" I asked Ty.

"She's good said she likes living a normal life, and she's at the top of her class." Good to hear, she needs to be a kid, not in this life. Not that there's anything wrong with this life, but she was way too innocent for this life. All in all it's been quiet, but I learned quick, in this profession never get comfortable cause shit changes real fast. But until then it's all good.