"I'm not the one cheating on my girlfriend"

I knew I shouldn't have, but the second I felt Liam's warm, soft lips on mine, I kissed him back. Our fist kiss was quick and simple but this one was more passionate. Like Liam was trying to get his point across to me. Right now I didn't know what to think, I wouldn't be able to if I tried. The only people in the universe right now are me and Liam.

The moment we departed, I wanted his lips back on mine.

"I don't really know what to say." I started. "You have a girlfriend and you just kissed me and I don't now!" I sputtered out and put my face in my hands. "I'm really confused." I finished off my mini rant. Liam smirked at me.

"So I give you that whole speech and that's what I get?" He said sarcastically. I sheepishly smiled to him. Then I remmbered something.

"Didn't you say that you needed to get to rehearsal or something?" I asked. He just shook his head with a dumb grin on his face.

"I really couldn't care less right now." I was shocked.

"Wow, so Liam Payne is not the same.." Then, me being the dork I am, laughed at my own rhyme. Liam laughed along for a second and took a step towards me, he grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the hallways we were still in and into the modernly decorated living room of their hotel suite. He pushed me down on the couch and took the seat next to me. Facing me, he asked the question we were both silently thinking. "What happens now?"

"I think we need to just stay friend-" I started to say, but yet again was cut off by two lips on mine. This kiss, just as passionate as the last. I let myself get lost in the kiss and pulled Liam closer to me.

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?!"

Me and Liam both pulled away and looked over towards the hallway we had been kissing in earlier to see four shoked boys. Louis didn't hesitate before walking right up to Liam, who had abruptly stood up and pointed a finger at him.

"What the hell, dude?! What is wrong with you? Do you have any idea how hurt Danielle would be!!!" Liam looked incredibly hurt, so I stepped in for him.

"Why do you care?!" I yelled as loud as he did. At this point, Harry was standing beside Louis with a hand on his shoulder, probably to stop him from doing something that he could possibly regret.

"Because I have a girlfriend. We've been together just as long as Liam and Danielle." Louis then loosened up a bit. "If anybody hurt her, the way you're hurting Danielle-" He shot Liam a look that could kill. "I think I'd have to murder them." I stared at Louis' serious face with his laugh lines around his eyes. Louis was never serious. This is the first time I have ever seen him like this. I felt uncomforable with everyone looking at me, so I made a joke.

"Is that a threat to murder me?" I sarcastically asked, with a smirk. Once I realized no one else was laughing and everyone was staring at me like I had three heads, I wipped the smirk off my face.

"This is not funny. I don't know what makes you think what you're doing with him is okay." Louis stared coldly at me. "Who would make out with a guy knowing he has a girlfriend." Louis shook his head and I noticed Harry squeeze his shoulder, a signal to stop. Why did I do that? I honestly don't know.

Liam came over to stand beside me and grabbed my hand, pulling me to the door.

"We're leaving, you guys are jerks." He mumbled as we walked out. I'm pretty sure I heard Louis respond with, "I'm not the one cheating on my girlfriend."

Not The Same (a Liam Payne fan fic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara