Eight Year Old

>Erika's POV<

"I don't know, she's really upset about something."

"Wait, she's actually there?" I asked.

"Um, yes?" Liam was clearly confused. "You knew we were coming here."

"Well yeah, but I didn't actually think she would go through with it." Shaking my head in disbelief, I looked at the clock next to my laptop. 10:39. "What time is it there?"

"We're all still running on American time but 5:39 in the morning..Audrey, Niall and Harry are already asleep." I felt a smile spread across my face at the mention of Harry.

"Well you better get some sleep." There was a beeping sound on the other end of the line that I recognized. "Why do you have her phone?"

"Oh, she left it out-" His voice cut off.

"What?"

"It's uhh.. from her sister."

"What does it say?" I questioned.

"It says 'You had a choice. You always had a choice.'" I froze, what the hell is that supposed to mean.

"I have no idea what that's supposed to mean." Liam yawned.

"We can figure it out later, I got to go."

"Okay, tell Harry to text me in the morning." Liam mumbled a sleepy goodbye and hung up.

Letting out a sigh, I looked around the room that I used to share with Audrey. Since the move had been last minute, practically all of her stuff remained. Her purple comforter was still neatly on her bed with a couple fluffy pillows. Her dresser still sat pushed up against the opposite wall of our closet, mine right next to it. I walked over and sat down next to it. Underneath her dresser was a silver box, I pulled it out. To anyone else, it's contents were probably incredible wierd. If you opened it, you wouldn't understand that the drawing of a mushrrom was symbolic to an old inside joke. Or that the concert ticket was a reminder of one of the best nights of my life, of course, spent with Audrey. I went through everything in that box and laughed till I was crying. Looking through the pictures and memories, more tears spilled out of my eyes.

Someone knocked at the door, quickly, I threw the lid on the box and pushed it under the dresser, while I whipped away some tears. Kiani came in and sat down on the floor next to me with her back against the bed.

"I can't believe she actually did it.." She said.

"Yeah, I know. I'm completely shoked."

"So does Danielle know or..?"

"No, I was just talking to Liam. They're all staying at a hotel tonight, going home in the morning and Audrey will go to a hotel. Then this weekend, he's gonna take her to his moms and introduce them and hopefully she can stay with them for a bit." I sumed up what Liam had told me. Kiani just silently shook her head.

"Then what?"

"Exactly.. There is no point to this other than the fact that Audrey likes Liam and Liam likes Audrey. In my opinion, they both need to grow up and get over it." My opinions can be harsh sometimes..

That night, I made Kiani sleep in Audrey's bed. It just didn't feel right without someone in the bed next to mine.

>Liam's POV< (A couple hours earlier)

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure why I wanted Audrey with me, here in the UK so badly at first. What I had said to her was kind of an act on the moment thing. But right now watching her, I realized why. I looked at her faca as she stared out the window. She was watching all the new things she won't ever see in America. The "odd" stores and restraunts, the different scenery, everything. We were in London and I had seen all this before, but Audrey looked like a kid on Christmas. Her face was as bright as the lights I had put up in the recordning studio and this took me back to that night. I brought Audrey here because I loved that I was the reason she had that big smile on her face. I loved that she tried to act so grown up and mature in front of other people, but in moments like these, she didn't even try to hide the fact that she has the mind of an 8 year old. Whether I wanted to admit it or not, I think I'm falling for her. The van passed by Big Ben and her face lit up even more, if that's even possible. Yup, I'm defanietly falling for her.

-----------Author's Note------------

I know this chapter is pretty short, I'm sorry!! Hopefully I will be updating again, very soon! Anyways, I kinda felt the need to post a picture of BIg Ben on the side... Hope you enjoyed this chapter and thanks SO MUCH for reading. Vote/Comment/Fan I LOVE YOU :-)

xx, Ashley