New Home

>Liam's Pov<

"You're ridiculous." Audrey stood with her arms crossed and her feet firmly planted on the sidewalk outside my house.

"Nope." I smiled down at her in an attempt to break her cross expression. It worked, a tight smile pulled at the corner of her lips and she looked away trying to hide it.

Audrey got out of the hospital after two nights and instead of taking her back to the hotel, I surprised her by bringing her here instead, much to her dismay. Her bags I had packed and brought over in secret.

"Just come inside, brat." I smirked. Reluctantly, she followed me inside. I watched her eyes skim around the room. She walked around the open living room/ dinning room/ kitchen area, she stopped in front of a picture. A picture that should have been taken down. Quickly, I ripped it off the wall and threw it in the trash in the kitchen. When I turned back around, Audrey was gone.

>Audrey's POV<

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?! YOU'RE A FUCKING BITCH, YOU KNOW THAT! TRAITOR!!" Kate screamed at me from the other end of the phone. Tears ran down my face as I looked out at the street lights and stars creating a light glow on the darkness of the night. I guessed it was about 7. I hung up the phone, not wanting to listen anymore. I whipped my eyes and tried to pull myself together, knowing that after three hours, Liam would be coming to find me soon. Confirming my thoughts, Liam steeped out of his front door, holding two mugs.

"For you.." He trailed, giving me my mug. I took a sip of the hot tea. I don't know if it was the tea or Liam's warm smile, but one of them gave me a warm feeling in the middle of my stomach. For a few minutes, we just sat there sipping our tea until I found the guts to speak up.

"I never really finished explaining the text message you saw from my sister. She thinks that I abandoned her and my little brother. Like I left them all alone with my dad. The sad part is, she's right." An extra tear found its way down my face but I quickly whipped it away. Liam was looking at me with a concerned expression. "But if I was there, there's nothing I could do except get hurt as well."

Liam thought about what I said for about 10 minutes. Finally he took the last sip of his tea and stood up. I took the hand he held out for me.

"I say bed time." He said and pulled me into the house. He gave me a quick tour since I walked out on him before and showed me to his bedroom. I was too tired to think about anything that had happened in the past four hours so I collapsed on the left side of the bed, fully clothed and on top of all the sheets. As I shut my eyes, i heard Liam chuckle and then I was out.

---------Author's Note---------

I know this chapter is super short & took forever.. :( I so sorry! it was kind of a filler but please remember to vote/fan/comment I love you gusy!

xx, Ashley