Kiani's Return

---------One week later--------

"PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Harry screeched as Louis yanked on his arm.

"C'mon Harry.. I'm not that bad." Louis said. Harry stopped trying to pull Liam back into the hotel room and looked at Louis.

"Really? Not that bad? You dumped a bucket of ice cold water on me at 6 in the morning and then complained about how much you miss Eleanor for 3 hours!" I giggled at their rant as Liam rolled his eyes. They glared at each other while Liam and I slowly started backing out of the room. When we were at the door, I quickly said "Go hang out with Erika." I watched him turn bright red at the mention of Erika and ran out the door with Liam trailing behind.

"We escaped!" Liam said joyously. He gave me a celebratory high five.

"You'd think he'd be able to handle someone, who he lives with, for three hours while we go pick up Kiani." Today was the day Kiani came home and I knew she was super excited to finally meet the guys. Me and Erika had told her absolutely every detail. Over the past week we'd spent almost every second with the guys and I have enjoyed their presence. I'm trying to not get too attached to them though, they only have a month here.

Once out of the hotel, I hopped into the passenger side of my car while Liam hopped into the front. He wasn't too fond of my driving. I'm kind of a reckless driver.

"Wanna stop for food or..?" I yawned, cutting him off, he laughed. "Or coffee?" He suggested.

"How are you such a morning person?" I asked him as we turned onto the freeway.

"It's like eleven." He retorted. I groaned.

"But you woke me up at 7 just to tell me that your flashing toothbrush was out of batteries." I gave him a look.

"How am I supposed to brush my teeth if it's not flashing? That just makes it boring." Liam said with a puppy dog face.

"Ummm.. My tooth brush doesn't flash and I do just fine without the flash."

"Yeah, well you're boring." Liam told me as we pulled into a Starbucks drive thru. "What do you want?" I debated for a moment.

"Grande Mocha Frappuchino." I answered as I scrolled through my twitter newsfeed. He gave me a look.

"That is literally the most boring thing anyone can get from Starbucks." Liam shook his head as he ordered. He completely changed my order. We pulled up to the window and Liam passed me the drink he ordered for me and paid the lady in the green, Starbucks hat.

"Take a risk." He attempted to wink at me as we pulled away. But Liam can't wink so he eneded up closing both eyes, making him look more like the adorable puppy he is. I laughed at him.

"That's coming from Liam Payne." I said. He smirked while staring out the window.

"So how's the recording coming? Who are you recording with anyways?" I asked him

"Well, I'm not allowed to say." He said sheepishly. I gave him a 'you have got to be kidding me look'.

"LiLi... I'm like your best friend, what am I gonna do, post it on twitter?" I asked rhetorically. I knew he wouldn't tell me and I didn't really care, but just to rub it in his face, I whipped out my phone.

To Nialler(:-- Who are you guys recording with over here??

Nialler(:-- Carly Rae Jepsen :D why??

I put my phone away and smirked at Liam. He looked at me confused.

"Carly Rae Jepsen." I smirked.

------Two hours later------

"KIANI!!" I yelled at my friend as she walked out of the terminal with jeans and a plaid shirt on. We ran towards each other with outstreched arms, as if it had been 5 months instead of a week.

"I missed you crazy girls!" Kiani told me as we hugged the life out of each other. Liam was quietly laughing at our antics behind us. I pulled away.

"Kiani this is Liam." I introduced.

"Hiya! I'm Kiani!" She smiled brightly and shook his hand. Liam and Kiani chatted a bit as we walked down to baggage claim to get Kiani's suitcase.

"I'm gonna go get some Starbucks over there." Kiani pointed and headed over to the line. Liam gave me a cheeky look.

"What...?" I asked.

"Oh nothing..." Liam said somewhat suspiciously. "Just her and Zayn are gonna get on well.." He replied and started walking in the direction Kiani just went. Hmmmm, I thought to myself as I watched Kiani whisper something to Liam, he looked up at me then to Kiani and shook his head.

--------Author's Note---------
Soo sorry that it took so long you guys & that its so short!! I promise that I will make the next chapter longer! This was kinda just a filler. Thank you, thank you, thank you for reading! You are incredible!!!!!! Much love!

xx, Ashley.