Interview

"Liam." I tried to shake him awake.

"Go away." I chuckled to myself and pressed the cold glass in my hand to his cheek. He turned his head towards me.

"I know you're a bit hungover but we have to go to the airport. It's 3."

He sat up slightly, rubbing his head. I passed him the glass of water and 2 aspirin. After successfully swallowing both, I got him out of bed and into clean clothes.

"Kiani hired security, they're waiting in the lobby and I've already checked us out." I could tell Liam's head was throbbing so as fast as I could, I got us out of the hotel, escorted by security and into the limo that Kiani also got us. Damn, she'd good at her job.

Liam slept the entire car ride.

Once we got to the airport, my main goal was just getting Liam on the plane. After I accomplished this, I relaxed a little in my aisle seat in first class, and fell asleep.

>Liam's POV

My eyes opened as I felt movement below me. For a few seconds, I flipped out but then vaguely remembered Audrey getting my hungover self on the plane. The plane was very dim and it was dark outside. I pulled out my phone to reassure myself of the time, 10:00. Our flight would be landing at midnight. To the left of me, Audrey was sound asleep, looking a beautiful as always. I smiled to myself, thinking of how in love I was with her. Not every girl could find a way to get a hungover guy on a plane, while being hungover herself.

I flagged down a flight attendant, who came over to our seats quickly.

"Yes, sir?" She smiled a wide smile with bright teeth.

"Uh, could I have a blanket and a Dr. Pepper, please?"

"No problem."

When she came back, I settled comfortably, drank some of my Dr. Pepper and opened up my twitter.

----------2 Days Later-----------

My heart raced. Actually no, that's an understatement. Nothing in my entire life has terrified me more than today.

Erika came up behind me and put a hand on my shoulder, "Just breath."

I took her advice and took a deep breath in. She gave me a look that said relax and walked off.

Her dress was gorgeous. She had on a dark purple dress that was all lace. It had three quarter length sleeves and stopped mid thigh, it was extremely flattering for her. Erika's hair was curled in pretty ringlets.

"You okay?" Liam all of a sudden appeared in front of me. I put on a smile and tried to control my shaking.

"You look nice today?" I eyed his white shirt and blazer, not his usual style.

"That was supposed to be my line." He smirked, looking me up and down. I watched him turn and eye Louis who was talking with Eleanor on the other side of the interview set. My thoughts turned into prayers and of course, against my wishes, Louis and Eleanor headed my way.

For some reason, I tried to stand a little taller, tried to make my smile a little brighter. I felt like I needed to impress her. Even though it wasn't possible, I wanted her to like me.

"You must be Audrey." Eleanor had on tight black pants and a tight fitted top. Her brown curls were all pinned back except one each side, framing her face.

"Yeah, it's nice to meet you." Hopefully, we could both stay civil. I saw the evil glint in her eye though, sometimes Louis' held the same thing.

"Let's get this show on the road!" A producer called out. Al Rocker walked into the room at the perfect time. He sat down on a stool and indicated the four stools across from him, "C'mon ladies. Just a reminder, this is live." My heart sank at those words. I felt completely defeated. Kiani caught my eye and gave me a reassuring smile.

She had on a light blue strapless dress that came down to mid thigh as well. It was really plain, but that's what made it gorgeous. Her hair was stick straight and she had slightly more dramatic makeup than every once, balancing out the simplicity of her dress.

Erika sat down on the stool closest to the back wall, Kiani took the seat next to her, and Eleanor took the seat next to her. Thanks Kiani and Erika... I took my seat next to her and let out a breath.

>Liam's POV

The second Audrey sat down and the camera started rolling, I stared panicking. Audrey looked completely confident, an very beautiful, in her gold skirt with a matching gold blazer and huge sparkly heels. On a normal person, it may have been too much, but with her crimped hair and light makeup, it was completely perfect.

Anyways, she looked confident, but I knew inside, she was dying. The boys and I stood right behind the cameras with Simon another one of our managers and a producer from the Today Show.

On the platform, Al Rocker gave an introduction and shook each girls hand. He asked them some simple questions for a little while but then turned his attention to Audrey.

"You and your boyfriend, Liam Payne, have been getting a lot of media attention lately. How have you been handling that?"

My heart froze, and I noticed Audrey's slight delay as well.

"Well, Liam and I have been trying our best to just ignore all that. At the end of the day, it's about us." I nodded in approval, it was a decent answer.

"Do you know who this is?" A picture appeared on the wall behind him. I was almost ashamed. Audrey became ten times smaller. I knew what was about to happen. This was all a publicity game and they were about to tear her apart.

"That's Danielle Peazer."

"Do you know anything about that young lady?"

"I know she's a dancer." Audrey was playing it safe, but soon enough she wouldn't be able to. I turned my head and caught Simons eye. Giving him a vicious look, I sneered why, so quiet that no one would here.

"You were the one who wanted to mess around with publicity." He whispered, just as quiet with a smirk.

I turned my attention back to the interview where Al Rocker was nodding his head, as if in thought.

"They were still dating when you met Liam, weren't they?" I wanted to smack the smirk off of Eleanor's face.

"They were. But Liam and I were just friends." Audrey looked extremely uncomfortable. Another picture appeared behind them, one of Audrey and I outside the movie theater. The night I had learned Danielle was cheating on me.

"But, you dated him while he dated Danielle?" Audrey stare at me. Silently I begged her with my eyes to not tell Danielle's truth. I guess she got the hint.

"Yes." She stared at the floor.

The rest of the interview Audrey stared at the floor and I sent death glares to everyone in the room.

The second the interview was over, Audrey bolted and I, of course, followed.