Gone

>Audrey's POV<

I woke up and quickly hopped out of bed, after finding out that it was 8:46. Liam and I had to be at the airport by 9:45. Exiting my room, I found Kiani and Erika whispering to each other at the kitchen table. They stopped abruptly when I walked in and stared at me.

"Goodmorning. You're up early." I mentioned. Kiani shrugged and I walked out of the room. Well that was awkard.

In the living room, I went up next to the couch and gently shook Liam's sleeping figure. Keeping both eyes closed, he mumbled "Hmmmm?"

"It's time to get up." I said while trying to hold in my giggles, I failed.

"Don't laugh at me, it's early." He said with both eyes still closed. Smiling I walked back to the kitchen and sat down next to Erika.

"What's on your mind?" She asked.

"Liam has a sexy morning voice.." I admitted with a smile. Erika burst into a fit of laughter.

"Audrey!" She slapped my arm. "OWW!!" I yelled.

"You know what else he has? A girlfriend." She said in a serious tone. Giving her an 'I'm not an idiot' look, I left to go get ready for the flight. After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I put on light makeup and brushed through my hair. Pulling on a pair of skinny jeans and an old volleyball T-Shirt, I grabbed the handle to the suitcase Liam had helped me pack last night. With one last look at my former bedroom, I shut off the lights and went to the kitchen.

"Ready?" Liam asked with a yawn. "I'll take these out to the rental car while you say bye."  As he started to leave, he turned back "By the way, thanks, Kiani."

She smiled, "My pleasure."

Once Liam was gone, I gave both girls a hug. "I'll see you soon." I said, knowing they'd visit a lot. Erika shook her head with a smile. Both of them seemed to be in better moods than last night when I shared my news.

>Erika's POV<

Kiani and I both watched as Audrey shut the door behind her. Kiani slammed a twenty-dollar bill on the kitchen table in front of us.

"4 hours.." She said. I raised my brow. "She'll be back in four hours." Kiani explained.

"Nope." I said with a small smile, "Three and a half."

There was no way Audrey was leaving, she'd be back before the end of the day. Audrey talks herself out of everything, it's why she still doesn't have a job. Plus, she wouldn't leave her siblings and her mom alone with her dad. I'm not even sure how Liam convinced her to go with him.

>Audrey's POV<

When the rental pulled up to the private plane, I turned to Liam.

"Secret Gate, I feel cool." I said smiling like an idiot. Laughing, we got out of the car and boarded the plane, I smiled, in thanks, to the crew members who were putting away my luggage for me. None of the other guys were here yet so Liam and I sat in the two seats in the way back of the plane. The private plane was nice, it had plenty of food and drinks and about 12 seats, 3 rows. It was exteremely roomy and looked quite comfortable, which was a good thing considering the flight is about 7 hours long..

"You ready?" Liam smiled to me. Looking out the window, I noticed the skyscrapers. Those tall buildings scared me. They make me feel extremely clastrophibic and most are so tall that I aleways wondered how they didn't just fall over.

"Are there skyscrapers in London?" I wondered aloud.

"Not exactly." Bummer, I really did love them and New York, I'm going to miss it. "Do you know anything about London?" Liam asked. I turned my attention back to him.

"Nope." He laughed. "Makes what we're doing even crazier, huh?" I answered. He just shrugged his shoulders. Then I started really thinking about it. Millions of questions raced through my mind but I tried to ignore most. "The boys need to hurry." I stated simply.

"Why?" Liam asked as he pulled out his phone and started a new tweet.

"Because if they don't, I'll talk myself out of this." I faked a little smile, hopping Liam might think I'm just joking around even though I was dead serious. Setting down his phone he looked at me.

"Why do you keep thinking this is so insane?" He wondered.

"Why do you think it isn't?" Liam hesitated before answering.

"Because I couldn't imagine just leaving you behind and you forgetting about me. I like spending time with you." His answer shocked me and for a few seconds I just stared into his deep brown eyes. Liam started leaning in a little and I turned my head to face forward.

"What?" He asked, surprised by my actions.

"You still have a girlfriend and I'm not gonna do that to someone." He smirked.

"Doesn't feel like it." Just then the boys got on the plane. Louis gave Liam a death glare and sat in the very first row on the opposite side of us, as far away as he could get. Harry hopped on and sat next to Louis without even looking in our direction. Niall and Zayn looked at each other, then both proceeded towards the back, Zayn sat on Harry and Lou's side, Niall sat on ours. Once he was settled in, Niall turned to us.

"I don't necessarily agree with what you guys are doing, but I defanietly don't want this band falling apart over it." He whispered so only Liam and I could hear. Liam looked down at his lap. Niall's words stung me. The last thing I wanted was to cause issues with the band. I turned to the window and looked out at beautiful New York. I got an uneasy feeling in my stomach as I turned to look at Liam and the rest of the boys. I can't do this to them. If me going to London was going to affect One Direction, then I wasn't going to do it. I knew that somehow I would talk myself out of this.. With a sigh, I unbuckled my seatbelt and stood. Five heads turned to look at me. Leaning over, I whispered in Liam's ear, "Sorry, I'm not doing this to your band." I felt tear brim in my eyes but continued to step out into the isle. Within two seconds I had made my way to the door, when I felt Liam's warm hand grab my wrist.

"You're kidding right, don't leave!" He said with a pained expression on his face. I looked behind him at the boys who all had shoked expressions on their faces.

Speaking to all of them, I said, "I'm not doing this too you guys." and turned back towards the door.

"LOUIS!!!" I heard Liam yell, but I was already out of that compartment and into the one where the door was located. Paul and the rest of the security team and some of the plane crew member sat. I could hear noise coming from the part of the plane behind me that the boys were in, but I ignored it. 

"I need my stuff, Paul." I said, me and Paul had grown pretty close ove rthe last couple of weeks. I called him my big teddy bear because he's such a sweety. Before Paul could say anything, Louis burst into the room, alone. Without saying a word, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me off the plane.

"If it's not obvious, I'm not a fan of you and Liam and personally, i think this is the worst idea on this bloody planet!" He sighed. "But Liam's my bandmate. This is your choice, I have no right to stop you. Don't think we're going to break up because of you or soemthing because we're not but like I said, this is your choice. I'm warning you know, this is going to turn into hell." I stared at him in awe. As if what he said wasn't crazy enough, he added, "Just get on the plane so I can go see my girlfriend."

Obeying, I got on the plane and sat down next to Liam, who was staring at me in shock. All the guys eyes were wandering from Louis to me. I could not believe that Louis Tomlinson had actually been slightly nice to me, even if he had said it in a mean tone..

"Ready to start over?" Liam asked, slightly unsure after what just happened. Aimlessly, I nodded my head and stared out the window as New York City and my life as I know it faded away.

-----------Author's Note---------

As usual thanks so much for reading!! I really have noithing to say now.. besides please tell your friends about my story and don't forget to leave a comment or vote :D I would love you forever!!!

xx, Ashley