Our New York Life

>Audrey's POV<

"Shhhh..." I hushed one of my best friends, Kiani, as we peered around the corner.

"Audrey, he obviously isn't going to see us." Kiani reasoned. She was right of course, there was no way Mikey could see us from our position, two miles away from him at the park behind a bush. Yes, we were squating behind a bush, spying on our friends boyfriend. I know spying is wrong, but seriously, this guy was too perfect. Call me jealous all you want, but I am not kidding! Besides being completely gorgeous, he was smart, athletic, charming, and almost too caring to my friend Erika. Girls listen to me when I say, NO GUY IS PERFECT! Mikey had to be hiding something. He just seemed so suspicious to me.

"Audrey, did you see that?" Kiani asked me. I snapped out of my thoughts and stuck my head a little further from behind the bush.

"What happened?" I questioned. Kiani stared at the same spot as me and I'm sure we both looked like idiots standing there with our mouths hanging open.

Out of the corner of my eye, I watched as Kiani snapped a picture of Mikey and his ex-girlfriend Julia, practically having sex on the sidewalk. It was sickening. What did I tell you? NO GUY IS PERFECT!

"Let's get out of here." My voice shook as I dragged Kiani out of the park and into my car parked on the street. Once inside, I looked at Kiani in the passenger seat, she was already looking at me.

"So do we show her?" she asked. I reasoned with myself in my head. If we show Erika the picture, she might be crushed. She really liked him, however she was usually really good at dealing with breakups. If we don't show her, she will continue dating this horrible excuse for a man.

"Yeah, we show her." I responded to Kiani. She nodded as I started for our apartment building.

We arrived at the apartment in no time at all. Kiani, Erika, and I all lived in the same apartment building right outside of New York City. We shared one car, sense you can walk to the city from here and we spend most of our time there anyways.

Erika is a model, she models for clothing brands all over the world. When she was first signed, she begged me to do it with her and I would have loved it, but I decided against it. The only problem is, I am now broke and I don't know what to do with my life. I've considered every possible career you can think of, and none seemed right to me.

Kiani now manages Erika's career along with plenty of other famous models, musicians, and actors. She is one of the biggest and best in the business! If she manages you, you can consider yourself famous. She also has a lot of celebrity friends, some of whom I have gotten to meet!

Kiani and I raced up to the top floor of our apartment and swung open the door. But we both exchanged glances at the sight in our doorway.