Harry, the Cheeky One

I stepped out of the car and motioned for the guys to follow me. I walked them through the first door and up the two flights of stairs to the third floor of our apartment building. When we reached our door, I slid the silver key into the little hole and opened up the door. I stepped inside to see Erika sitting on the couch eating a pickle with one hand (what is up with my friends and pickles?) and holding a Dr. Pepper in the other hand. She had on shorts and a sweater and her hair was in a ponytail, I took note to the fact that she had dyed it bright red, like Ariana Grande. Erika likes to dye her hair a lot. She was watching some show on TLC very intently. I stepped further into the apartment to allow more room for the guys. I coughed, to let Erika know that she wasn't alone. She looked up and her mouth dropped open. She looked from me, to the guys, to the pickle in her hand. After staring at the pickle a second, she looked up at the guys, who were obviously enjoying this, and said, "I don't usually look like this.." Harry burst out laughing, and all the guys chuckled a little.

"I've seen you before.." Harry started to say. We all stared at him while he stared at Erika, who looked very uncomfortable with him staring at her. A look of realization appeared across his face. "Your that one model that Kiani manages, right?!" He asked, pleased with himslef for remembering. Erika chuckled.

"Yeah, and her best friend." She answered. I coughed again. This was turning into an Erika and Harry Styles thing.

"You two can flirt later." I said, "but I need to find out what hotel you guys are staying at."

"So we can't stay here?" Harry asked, suggestively as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"We have room!" Erika yelled to me. We lived in a tiny two bedroom apartment building. Erika and I were already sharing rooms.

"NO!" Liam and I yelled in unison. We then looked at each other, then awkwardly looked away. Smooth Audrey.

"Besides, Simon already paid for our rooms at the Hilton." Liam said.

"Oh, I know where that is. You guys are probably tired, want me to take you there now?" I asked.

"Sure." Four out of five boys mumbled.

"Can I just stay here? I'll get a taxi later." Harry said as he walked over to sit next to Erika. She beamed at me as I raised my eyebrows to her.

"Okay.." I said awkwardly, as me and the rest of the guys started leaving.

"USE CONDOMS!" Louis shouted as he closed the door behind us. I started cracking up, knowing that Erika's face was probably bright red. The other boys laughed along. The next few weeks are going to be interesting, I thought as I snuck a glance at Liam, who was already looking at me.