A Favor From Simon

"Hello, Mr. Cowell." I spoke into the phone, "May I help you with something?"

"Ms. Miller, I was wondering if you could do me a favor." Simon questioned, professionally.

"Er, sure. What do you need?" I asked hesitantely. Simon and I had worked together on projects but we didn't know each other too well, so I had no idea what he wanted.

"One of my bands is flying out to America to record with an American artist, and I need someone to show them around and help them with anything they may need." I thought for a minute about how much I had to do this week. In three days, I was flying out to L.A. to settle a dispute about an interview for one of my actors.

"When?" I asked Simon.

"Well their plane lands at JFK airport on Friday at seven p.m." I leave Friday morning. Simon added, "You're the only person in New York that I trust." I couldn't let Simon down, this was sometimes part of the job, getting along with other managers and agents. It's all about networking in this business.

"Um, sure." I said, slightly nervous, by now I had decided to start walking back towards the apartment.

"Great, thanks, I'll email you. Do not let me down, Ms. Miller." He then hung up the phone. Great. Now I had to please Simon Cowell. I have to please SIMON COWELL! God, help me. I let out a frustrated sigh when I reached the apartment and realized I had forgotten my keys. Everything is going fantastic for me right now.

>Audrey's POV<

I heard Kiani sigh outside the door and, realizing she didn't have her keys, got up from my seat on the couch and went over to unlock the door.

"Thanks." Kiani mumbled under her breath as she swept into the room. She headed straight for the kitchen. I looked over at Erika, who was currently trying to tie her dark brown hair up into a ponytail, and she shrugged. I turned towards the kitchen, with Erika quickly in tow. We walked in to see Kiani sitting on the counter eating a pickle, scrolling through her blackberry. Why do all managers have blackberry's? Has anyone else ever noticed that?

"Erika, for the photoshoot tomorrow, make sure you have nude underwear." Kiani reminded Erika.

"Okay." Erika said and started to leave before hesitating at the door, "Why?" she spun around and asked, fear obvious in her voice. Kiani chuckled and wiggled her eyebrows while she said, "You'll see." Erika noddd, still looking pretty fearful and left the room.

"Ashley, can you do me a GIGANTIC favor, please?" Kiani asked.

"Uh, what is it?" I asked.

"Well, you know I have to leave Friday morning..?"

"Yeah?" I questioned.

"Well, I need you to pick up some people from the airport for me on Friday at 7, it's work related." She said. I groaned.

"Can't Erika do it?"

"Ashley, it's pretty important and no offense to Erika, but she's not the most.. uhm.. trustworthy person out there."

"Hey, I heard that!" I heard Erika yell. I put my hand over my mouth to stifle a laugh.

"Sure.." I answered Kiani, still not wanting to go.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She cried. "Also, if they need anything, can you please help them out, maybe even show them around a bit?"

"Great.." I mumbled and turned to walk out of the room. Last minute, I turned back around and said, "You owe me." And with that, I left the room.