32

It's a few hours later. The whole workshop is quiet and asleep, except for the slow trail of gold, glowing sand moving this way and that, sending itself off to children's and even some teens dreams.

A few trails turn into the workshops doors, including (Y/n)'s.

<-•-•->

Once the sand settles atop my head and sets off a small picture view, the black sand scuttles, before slowly moving up the side of the bed and to my pillows, slowly trailing along my cheek before it seems to reach up to the golden, glowing sand.

The dark sand quickly overtakes it once they make contact, and my brows furrow, groaning lowly as I tighten the blanket around myself.

The dark sand grows, and a breeze moves throughout the room, forcing all the candles to blow out, leaving the room in total darkness.

My eyes flutter open when I hear a smooth chuckle, sitting up before I'm slammed back into the bed, eyes widening as I try to scream, but a hand covers my mouth, keeping me silent.

Tears rush to my eyes as I start to panic, trying to bring a flame to my hands, but black sand wraps around my wrists, keeping my manic detained.

"You really thought you could get away from me, hun? How gullible can one woman be?"
He chuckles before sneering, grabbing onto my hair and dragging me off of the bed, ignoring my squirming, growling and biting as I try to get away.

"If you'd just calm down, this would be a whole lot easier."
He huffs, jerking my head to the side.

I flinch, but take a sharp inhale of breath when he moves his hands away, growling and batting at an orange flurry of fur that flys after him, the fox snarling and scratching at his face and neck.

I try to scratch the sand away, breathing hard as I push myself away from him.
I glance up, Loki giving me time to get to the door, throwing it open, and letting out a startled yell as he grabs my ankles, dragging me back into the room.
I look behind me, sneering at him, but freezing when I look past him to the wall, Loki slumped on the ground.

I see there's a slight dent in the wall, showing he was throws against it, and when I look back to Pitch i snarl, only seeing red as fire erupts from my palms, orange, glowing cracks appearing in the sand on my wrists.

I see his eyes widen, and I yell, both tackling him and throwing fire to burn him, getting him on the ground before I'm throwing quick and harsh punches towards his face, my breathing hard.

He grunts and yells, trying to push me back with his own power. I rear back from his strength before I glare down to him, shoving my hands down and yelling out in my rage, a blinding, white light covering my vision at the clash of power, and I'm thrown away from him from my own strength.

I groan, blinking shakily as I slowly push myself up, breathing shakily as I glance around.
I frown at the small flames, and piles of ass surrounding the room, shakily moving over to where I find Loki, letting out a small whimper as I carefully pick him up, moving my fingers through the fur on his side.

When he starts to stir awake i sigh, tightening my arms around him and looking around again, seeing Jack and Bunny at the door, awestruck looks on their faces.

I hear a groan in the corner of the room, turning to look and growling when I see Pitch. He slowly pushes himself up, looking around, eyes widening when he sees the other two guardians at the door, and in a second he snaps his fingers, disappearing, and i gasp as I'm swallowed up in the shadows, feeling cold and numb when I reappear in one of his cave like rooms, tightening my arms around Loki.

The longer I look around the more it looks like a cell, sighing as I move to lean against the wall, looking to my hand and flicking my fingers, sighing softly when flames only barely appear, my powers weak from the overuse.

I look to Loki and bring my knees closer to my body, keeping him in my lap and staying against the wall, releasing a shaky breath of air.

I hear footsteps and look up, glaring when I see Pitch on the other side of the cell wall, but I stay quiet as he looks me over, his gaze stopping on the black spot on my arm.

".. what's that dearest? A burn?"
He almost seems concerned, and I look away, keeping my jaw clenched shut.

"Who did it?"
I look up when I hear the more demanding answer, keeping my steely eyes on his.
"Well? I need to know who hurt you so i can fix this."
He gestures to me, but I know he's talking about the black spot. Looking away from him again and staying silent.

He realizes I won't talk and he growls, rolling his eyes.
"Oh you're such a- fine. Fine. Just.. whatever."

I look up to him again when he moves, sighing and leaning back against the wall, shutting my eyes as he leaves.
Loki slowly stirs, and i frown as I hear him whimpering, looking down as he nuzzles closer, shivering.

"I know.. I know it's cold baby.. I'm sorry.."
I speak softly, gently moving my fingers through his for, using whatever heat I can find left in my powers to try and help him to warm up, shuddering harshly myself.

I shut my eyes again after a while, sighing shakily, biting my tongue slightly.
".. I'll make sure you're okay."