4

I charged at a horse that came right at me, I lifted my sword and swung it down onto the nightmares head, making it explode into little black sand particles.
"Well, well, well, didn't know our little emo brat could fight. Saying how you choose to scar yourself rather than deal with life. " Pitch came up to me on top his horse.
"It's hard to explain something to someone who doesn't understand. In this case, that's you. So back off." I growled and sliced his horse. Making him fall to the ground, but he just fell through the ground and hid in the shadows.
I glanced around me and had my sword pointing out in front of me.
"(Y/n)!! Behind you!!!!" I herd Jack yell.
I herd dark chuckling behind me and I spun around, successfully hitting Pitch in the side, but only to have an arrow penetrate my stomach.
My breath hitched in my throat and an intense pain started welling up in my stomach.
My eyes went wide as Pitch walked over to me, grabbing my sword and breaking it in half, and dropping it on the grass covered ground. Looking like I didn't slice him, other than the blood that poured from his side.
A more intense pain came from my heart and I doubled over.
Gasping for breath, I tried to reach out to my now broken sword but a foot kicked it away.
And you know what foot.
All the fighting around us stopped and all eyes were on us.
I herd Jack gasp, I guess he realized what Pitch just did.
I fell to my side with a thump, my breathing got shallower and shallower.
I herd Pitch chuckle again as he got on a newly regenerated horse and he rode back to his lair.
Jack ran over to me and held my head in his lap.
He looked down at my stomach and grimaced, he than looked back up at me with kind eyes.
"Y-You'll be f-fine." He managed out, avoiding eye contact.
I laughed lightly. "Lies." I whispered.
"Everyone always lies." I murmured.
"Wait, you want the truth?!" Asked Bunny while hopping in front of everyone else who were coming over.
All that came out was a small chuckle.
"Ok, this is going to hurt, you know that right?" He said and put his hand on the arrow.
"What do you-"
I was met with a push to my stomach and a pull of the arrow.
Which also meant it felt like someone pulled my skin out to. Cuz it was one that gets buried in your skin and when it's taken out it takes skin with it.
My breath caught in my throat as I talked.
I eminently put my hand over my mouth and screamed bloody murder.
This hurt like hell. I'm not joking.
Jack put his hand over my stomach again and a cold feeling chilled me.
"Jack, it needs fire, not ice. You know, to mend the wound together." Tooth said kindly.
"We'll get to that once were in the North Pole." Jack growled.
His arms snaked under my legs and around my back. And picked me up quickly, making me yelp.
Am I that light? I can't be.
I shook the thought away and clung onto his sweatshirt.
"S-so, you guys p-protect the c- children of the w-world?" I asked, my head becoming dizzy and my stomach churning.
"Correct my dear!! Are you ok, you look like your about to pass out." Santa- no, North said and stepped forward.
"Yea, I'm f-fine." I said in almost what sounded like a question.
I looked ahead of me and everything was blurry.
"I take that back, everything is blurry, it looked like I'm drunk in my vision.
I can't see my fucking hand!!!!" I said as I looked down at what was supposed to be my hand, but I just saw a peach blurred mess.
"Ok, North, you got the snow globe right?" Jack asked.
"Maybe?" He questioned after looking through his jacket.
"Bunny, would you do the honors?" Asked Jack as he sighed in annoyance.
Bunnymund nodded and tapped his foot on the ground.
Aw shit.
Me and North looked at each other with wide eyes.
"Aw shit." I said at the same time as North said something in Russian.
Only half a millisecond later we were sliding down a really wide tunnel, going strait down.
Jack lost his grip on me and I went flying back, my back his North in his stomach and he instantly grabbed me, like, hugged me like there was no tomorrow grabbed.
I got really scared I was going to fly again,so I hugged the man.
Why not?
"Fatherly instinct. Ya know?" He asked and laughed. I chucked with a kind smile on my lips.
That was probably the first time I smiled in a long time.
We shot through the tunnel and I looked around.
We got to a huge looking living room.
Gosh, HUGE.
There was a giant red couch, red brick fireplace, maroon wooden table.
I looked around, still hugging him.
Like for dear life.
"C'mon (Y/n), get down." Jack said.
I stared at him with wide eyes.
"Hell no!! I don't care where the hell your bringing me, I ain't going in your clumsy ass arms!!!" I exclaimed and hugged North tighter.
Everyone, except for Jack and Sandy laughed.
Well, Sandy had a smiley face above him, so, that could be laughing.
"C'mon mate." Bunny said and picked me up by my waist and threw me over his shoulder. He turned and walked the direction North was facing.
My chin rested on his back and I tried to get out of his grip.
"No!! Help me!!! My happiness is leaving me behind!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!" I shouted and held out my arm and pretended to faint of shock.
"Noooo..." I whispered and broke out into laughter.
They all laughed along.
I glared at them all, except Bunny.
I brought my hand up to the back of his head and smacked him.
He smacked me back.
He fucking spanked me.
Or that.
My face went red as a tomato and I stared at the floor.
I looked back up at the four with my best sad face.
"The hell man?" I whispered.
We came to a large door and Bunny opened and walked through, he sat me on a nearby bed and he walked out.
"Well than... That happened." I muttered to myself and looked at my wrists.
The sand was out, but the scars were redder than ever.
My jaw went slack and I stared. Tears came in my vision as I stared.
They'll all find out, and walk away. Leaving you alone.
No! They wouldn't do that! They would help!!!
No, they'll shut you out, shame you. Shun you. Just like everyone else in your life.
Shut up, their. Coming back.
I flipped my wrists down and faced the door.
Just as it opened a tear fell.
I looked at the floor and wiped it away quickly.
"Hey, we're going to stitch you up. So we're giving you two options. you can be asleep or you can stay awake." Jack said.
Please bitch, I ain't going through no more pain!!
"Uhhh... Knock me out." I said and shrugged my shoulders.
Sand shrugged and walked over.
Oblivious to what he was doing, I made a confused face and faced Jack.
"What's he doing?" I asked.
"He's knocking you out." He said and smirked.
"Oh." I said.
I herd a snap behind me and I started getting dizzy.
I laid down on the bed, arms facing down.
I closed my eyes and sleep came over me.
That was quick.