2

The nights always came by quickly. Which I always dreaded.
I also always got new scars every time I would wake up.
Always with new and worse nightmares lingering in my brain.
They would ether be about my foster mom and dad abusing me or it would be flashbacks about the plane crash.
I hated it. I always thought it was because of the day's events. But I was gravely mistaken.
I got suspicious about the strange man at my room every night before I went to sleep.
He just appeared from the shadows and always talked to me. But of course I didn't speak back. For I was asleep or to tired to question it.
I sat in bed thinking about the first night here. Which was only 4 days ago.
I guess I got so lost in thought that I didn't see or hear the door open. Or maybe it didn't open at all in the first place...
I saw a strange shadow loom over me as I lay on my bed. Yes I got frightened but tried not to show it.
My heartbeat quickened, as did my breathing and my eyes grew wide. As I clutched onto the blanket above me as I stared at the darkness in front of me.
"Hello there (y/n). Did you sleep well last night?" He asked me. That British accent filled my ears as I flinched as the grey hand reached for my cheek.
"W-who are you?" I asked him. My voice wavered as I talked to the strange man.
"I'm your worst nightmare, doll." He smirked at my reaction to his statement, which was a look of disgust and fear. Like the "wtf" look.
"One, I'm more scared of refacing my parents death than of a weird stalker dude like you. Two, my name is SOOO not "doll" it's (y/n)!" I stated with a harsh glare as I sat up in my bed as my fear barely disappeared.
He stepped closer and I backed away as far into the wall as I could. My eyes went wide as he laughed.
"I knew you were scared of me." He chuckled and snapped his fingers, making me appear on the ground in the middle of my room in a "cris-cross- Apple- sauce" position. He circled me and looked me up and down while playing with a strand of my (h/c) hair.
As I stared at the floor he bent down in front of me, he gripped my chin and forced me to look at him.
"And I already know what you fear most." He sneered.
I swear I was about to grab my baseball bat that sat next to me and hit him hard in the head. But I didn't. I couldn't move.
He let go of my chin but I still couldn't move.
"H-hey!! What's going on?! Why can't I move?!?!" I started to panic as my eyes looked all around the room. Noticing he wasn't in front of me anymore.
"Don't struggle." I hear him growl into my ear behind me.
I felt my legs and feet start to itch. I tried to scratch at them but, sadly,  I couldn't move.
My eyes looked down at my legs as they were engulfed in an itchy black sand. My breathing quickened again and it sounded like I just ran a 100 mile race.
It started to burn against my legs and tears pricked my eyes. Soon it felt like my torso and down was on fire. The sand climbed up to my shoulders and my arms grew numb from the heat. Tears were now streaming down my cheeks for the pain I was in.
I took a deep breath and screamed before the sand came to my face; "MAKE IT STOP!!!!!"
I screamed more and more as it grew to my neck and over my mouth, and the screams became muffled and I started to whimper.
"Shhh, it will be over soon..." I herd the dark voice whisper.
I closed my eyes as the sand reached my nose. I felt like I was going to collapse in his arms from lack of air.
Which I did. And led up to me losing all connection with my 5 senses.
I couldn't hear, smell, see, feel, or speak.
I thought it was the end of me. But I was totally wrong.