29

I close my eyes as I lean against the wall, running a hand through my hair before my hand curls into a fist, punching the wall harshly. A spark of electricity wraps around my wrist and hand before moving to the wall, a large black spot being left behind from the assault.

I look at it for a moment before standing, walking around my room with the blanket still around my shoulders.

I lose my interest quickly and turn to Loki, smiling slightly as he flies over and rests on my shoulders, and I make my way out of my room, towards the kitchen while staying hidden in the shadows, a little trick I learned from Pitch.

It's not long before I reach the kitchen, looking around to spot anyone before stepping out of the shadows, making my way towards the cabinets, where snack-like foods and such were, standing on my toes to  look through what they had.

"Can't reach?"

I hear Jack's voice from behind me, and I jump, by don't turn to him, instead feeling my skin warm, either with warning or anxiety, tensing up before turning to walk out, but he's already there to block my way, so I turn around, away from him, but he jumps around me, and he's there again.

"(Y/n/n), you don't have to be alone ya know. Here, please just let us help."
He sets his hand out to me, giving a motion like a mother trying to coax a child out of hiding.

"Last time you helped me I was left alone anyways. So just fuck off!"
I slap his hand away, a slight sizzle in the air from my hot anger and his cold demeanor, and we both take a step back from the pain, but while he's transfixed on his hand I run, away from him and back to my room. 

When I get there I look down at my hand, wincing at the harsh, black spot of where his hand met mine, my sadness and confusion slowly turning into anger, but I don't know what to do with myself, so I curl up alone in my bed again, my legs curled close to my body and holding the blanket tightly to my chin.

//I am so so so sorry that this took long. For how short it is I know that it's ridiculous, but I need more ideas, and I need time to work through a though time at the moment. If you guys have any ideas that you want me to know of please feel free to comment! I'm open to any suggestions.