13

I opened my eyes hastily, looking around as the darkness overwhelmed me. I looked around, and dared not move. That is until I saw a big, round orb of silver light, surrounded by the dark and giving off a friendly and safe feeling.
I smiled, and reached up towards it, wanting to escape the darkness around me, it was cold and scary, unless you looked at the moon, which made my body go at ease.
Once I got used to the darkness around me I realized I was in the middle of a forest. Around me was dried blood and a huge broken tree limb.
I had no idea where I was, or who I was for that matter. I didn't know anything.
"I am man in moon, Manny, or Mim, and you are (Y/n)." Mim said to me. Nothing more than his name and mine. The moon shone as it spoke, and when I tried talking to him again, all that occured was silence.
I looked down at the broken tree limb again and reached down to it, my fingers brushed the wood and I watched as spirals and spiritual markings inched up the bark, to the sharp tip where a silver stone now stood. The sharp end of the stick had disappeared and was rounded and curved at the base of the palm shaped stone.
I picked up the stick, and only now decided to call it a staff.
I looked a towards a tree that was next to me and pressed the staff to the bark and watched as a flame appeared and went spiraling in many different directions on the tree, making lots of markings similar to the ones on my staff.
I laughed in astonishment and looked at the frozen pond next to me and tapped it with my staff and yet again watched as it spiraled and left symbols made of ash markings on the ice.
"Holy shit, this is amazing!!!" I laughed and spun around laughing and cheering with glee.
I was lifted into the air and flames grew around me, making me gasp in shock and fall back to the ground.
I looked at the pond as an idea came to me.
I held out my hand towards the ice and focused all my energy towards the pond, imaginating the ice bursting into flames and turn to water.
I watched in awe as the water did not burst into flames, but slowly yet surely melted until it was water again, before it instantly turned back into ice.
"Wow." I whispered and imagined myself flying in the air and suddenly felt my feet leave the ground. I looked around and realized I was in the air, and off in the distance was a small town, and I started gliding towards it.
As I grew nearer I noticed how no one gave me any thought, as in didn't notice me at all. Like I was invisible.
I lowered myself to the snow covered ground and realized that I wasn't wearing any shoes and the snow beneath my feet was freezing.
I only ignored the prickling cold ice under my toes and walked around, I casually said hi to the people as I passed by, but not once got a hello back.
"Wow, people here must be Scrooges." I mumbled before turning to a little girl by my feet, and noticed that she was walking right towards me.
I knelt down and begun to ask her her name, for she looked sad and was crying, but as I began to talk and she grew nearer, an empty feeling coursed through me and she walked right through me, like I was a ghost, and an orange mist with little white sparkles followed after her partly before returning back to me.
I gasped in shock as I realized the truth, and people around me started to walk right through me, just as the little girl did.
I couldn't take the feeling anymore so I quickly flew out of the town and towards the north, away from the cursed town called Grapevine in Texas.
I flew and flew, and not once did I become tired.
I only stopped once I realized I was surrounded by snow and pine trees. The cold was annoying and scratched at my skin. I hated the feeling, I hated the cold.
I didn't want to hurt whoever made the snow, so I only dealt with the biting at my skin and continued to fly.
The more I flew the more cold I became, but I felt as if their was something waiting for me there, and the closer I got to my destination the more ecstatic I became.
Soon I landed myself on a large farm like building, which smelled of cookies, cheer, and... Reindeer? Confusion surrounded my mind as I flew around some more.
I floated to one of the many windows surrounding the building and rubbed my arm against the frost, and looked inside, seeing plenty of toys, elves, and yetties.
Now, confusion was at the top of my list of thoughts spiraling my brain, making me lower myself to the ground until I was in front of the buildings doors.
I raised my fist to knock on the wood, but before I could a large blast of wind hit me in the face and made me stumble back and watched in fear and awe as a large yettie  open the doors.
The yettie looked me over with large eyes, griped my arm and sharply pulled me inside, making all attention turn to me.
"Uh, hi?" I asked and awkwardly waved my hand to the yetties and elves staring at me with shocked and awe filled faces.
Don't you know that staring is rude? I glared at them before turning around yo leave tge awkward situation, bit found myself face to fave with a round bellied, long bearded, tatting covered, red wearing jolly old saint nick.
"H-hi?" I squeaked in as anxiety kicked in, making me swear drop and my throat became dry, and my eyes grew with worried and fear.
Oh boy.
"Hey, am I on the naughty list?" I asked and he looked at me with confusion, but while he was distracted I flew straight up and high into the air, trying to find a way out.
I looked up and saw an opening where you  could see Mim, and I bolted towards it.
Cash me outside, how bout dah you hoes! Ha! I looked behind me and smiled with glee, and turned my face around again.
But came crashing face first into a flash of blue sparkling eyes and white glittery hair, falling to the ground, and into unconsciousness.