14

My eyes fluttered open, the light that leaked over my eyelashes made me squint and try again to compose my eyesight. Once my eyes obeyed me and opened completely I saw I was in a dome like room.
Everything was white and sparkled with little blue specks, like freshly fallen snow.
The bed I lay on was soft as silk and the sheets slipped between my fingers, and the blue blanket that laid over me was warm and fuzzy making it feel like a wolf was rubbing its fur all over my legs.
This was paradise, but it could have less of a snow effect and a little more fire and sunlight effect. Things like that made me exited and thrilled. Fire was my drug, and I could see myself breath in the flames.
Oh how wonderful it probably felt.
I looked down and noticed I wore a white sweatshirt, with flame designs at the bottom, but started to turn to ash as it came to my stomach. There was also the effect of smoke at the beginning to the fire but than it dissipated to ash.
I was also wearing denim shorts, that looked burnt at the bottom also, but it stopped mid thigh and continued to look normal from then on
My outfit was lit. No pun intended.
The sounds of light footsteps entered my range of hearing and my eyes snapped away from my attire and towards the pine wood door, waiting with anticipation to see who was here to see me.
The door creaked open and I sat up straighter to look composed and collected, but also trying not to lash out at this person who may or may not have kidnapped me.
The person walked in, wearing a dark blue sweatshirt, with snowy designs on the shoulders and over the chest, going to stop at the front pockets.
His pants, or, kaprees, were brown and had looked torn at the bottom at his ankles.
He wore no shoes. Not even socks!
His hear was a clean sparkly white, and his eyes were a vibrant light blue, gold specks in his irises.
He looked fermiliar.
"Hello." His voice sounded like silk, if it sounded like anything, and hung in the air. It was beautiful, Astonishing!
DAYUM SON, YOU VOICE ON FLEEK!!!
I stared wide eyed at him, surprised that was his real voice.
He was pale as snow, and he had a cold aurora around him, but it was also welcoming.
"Um, hi." I said awkwardly, not really wanting to say anything, but I was surprised.
"I'm here to take you downstairs. You'll get a good breakfast and will have all your questions answered."
"Ok," I muttered, but than I remembered something important. "I'll go, but first, where's my staff?"
I hadn't noticed it was gone until just then, when I looked at the one in his pale hands.
It was made of wood, clearly, and had a curve like a candy cane at the top. It had ice designs all over the wood and made it look more threatening.
He looked at me in confusion, than looked at my attire, making me feel insecure so I crossed my arms trying to look threatening.
"Its downstairs, so please stop acting like you'll burn me and get out of bed so we can eat." He chuckles lightly and smiles warmly at me, making me laugh and lose composure.
I jumped out of bed and walked towards him, letting him show me the way downstairs.
As we walked I looked around, seeing what the owner of this household enjoys. "By the say, my name's Jack, I don't think I told you." He smiled.
We soon turned a corner and there sat three figures at a large dining room table, covered with many assortments of food and drink. From French toast to fucking cheeseburgers, it was like all the worlds cuisine buffets combined.
Once we stepped into their line of sight, they stood up and looked at me suspiciously.
I looked at them all, and then saw my staff leaning against the table.
With the utmost inhuman speed, I zipped over to the table, grabbed my staff, and zipped back to Jack, in under only one second. Holding my staff against my body protectively, I glared at everyone and stroked the wood, like it was my child that has been touched by strangers.
Oh wait. That's actually what happened.
"What the hell (Y/n)?" Jack said next to me.
"How in the fuck do you know my name?!" I shrieked and crouched down slightly, getting into a defensive position and pointing my staff at his chest.
He looked at everyone with a slightly worried glance and looked back at me, most likely trying to think of an excuse.
"Um, didn't you tell me on the way down here?" He lied to cover up the tension.
"Nice try Mr. Freeze, but no, I didn't." I growled, beyond pissed.
"Listen, there's lots of things we need to discuss with you, so please put down your staff and we'll explain everything." I hear a soft, yet stern voice detected as a woman's, towards all the others in the room.
I growled and turned towards the other three, and saw they were ready to attack, seeing this as a threat, I flew up in the air and attacked, jumping toward Jack with my staff ready to hit him across his face.
My power ran through my fingers and to the staff, pulling a little bit of energy from me to use my powers.
He was too slow, and a loud crack was herd, he flew to the side and blood flowed from his cheek, spilling into his mouth and onto the floor.
I herd the female behind me yell a battle cry, and I turned around just in time to hit her in the ribs, throwing heft farther than Jack went.
I turned to attack the small man made of sand, and saw a gold ball of sand thrown at my face. I barrel rolled out of the way and shot at the man with my staff, a ray of blinding white light almost hitting him in the chest.
He moved out of the way, but became stunned by a ray of light that hit him in the arm, making him paralyzed for the mean time.
I turned to the last figure, waiting for bin to attack, and powering up my staff.
Behind me, I heard tge noise of footsteps, like they were topping around like a bunny.
"S-Sheila, is is really you?"
I turned around, something clicking and reminding me everything. All my memories, of my past life came flooding back to me, and I almost broke down when I saw who was standing in front of me.
"B-bunny" I whispered. A large tear rolling down my face.