21

*

Aria came face to face with another unfamiliar face standing at her door step the moment she unlocked it and stepped outside.

The new fellow had his hands folded behind his back with a smirk decorating his chiseled cheeks.

Who the hell was he?...

She arched her brow a little trying to remember if she has come across that face somewhere before or he just happened to look so awfully familiar but got nothing as she was left to stare back at a white pair of teeth and a mesmerizing smile staring right back at her.

Okay!

She stepped back a little as the guy was all over her face and causing her to loose focus without even realizing it.

He stood a good two foot taller than her.

He was clothed in a black joggers and paired with an equally black body hug T-shirt that was doing some serious justice to his masculine body.

He must be spending ungodly hours at the gym no doubt. Aria had noted with a mental nod.

Shaking her head slightly and pulling herself back to reality, her left brow rose at the stranger suspiciously with her arms crossing her chest.

"Who are you and how may I help you?"

"Oh, i'm sorry. Please forgive my manners"  He began with a  nervous chuckle.

"My name is Henry! Your new neighbor?" he smiled even more and offered his palm for a hand shake.

Neighbor? What neighbor

She gave a quick shrug but didn't hug his hand back as she was still wry of him.

She was aware, the flat opposite hers was vacant but she wasn't notified about anyone moving in and especially not this hot demigod.

Damn she was beginning to get distracted again by this hunk of a human being.

Snap out of it girl.

"Welcome to the building Henry but do you need anything in particular that I can help you with?" She had asked with both hands anchored against her waist.

Scratching the back of his head and flexing his arm muscles in the process, he flashed her a lopsided smile yet again as he stepped closer to her but not enough to intimidate her in anyway.

"I was hoping you could lend me your painting brush? That's if you have any and don't mind?"

Paint brush? That's why he woke her up and acting this way?

"I thought I got everything I needed from the shop yesterday. Turns out that particular item slipped my mind" he quickly explained further after he noticed the question in Aria's eyes.

"Yes I do and I really don't mind lending it out as well"

"Okay, thanks" Henry had said happily_rubbing his palms together in eager anticipation.

"Just wait here, let me go grab it from the kitchen"

"Uhm,Okay"

She spun around and walked back into her and returned a moment later with the black brush with a red handle.

"Here you go" stretching forth her hand with the brush.

His skin came in contact with her knuckles causing her to let go of the handle abruptly.

"Thanks"

"You are wel_welcome"

She couldn't understand why she was getting nervous and intimidated all of a sudden. But she knew she was better off without the hand contact even though it wasn't deliberate on his part.