2

**

Aria was forcefully dragged out of her slumber the next morning with the constant ringing of her alarm.

She rolled over, gave a loud yawn and full body stretch before grabbing her lens from her night stand and putting it on.

She glanced at her table clock and realized that it was just 6:30am in the morning and instantly regretted her decision to leave the alarm on. That time was meant for days when she would hurry up from bed and off to work but now she has nowhere to rush off to so interrupting her beauty sleep so early in the morning is something she has to look into starting from that very minute as she grabbed hold of the table clock and turned it off before settling it back into its position.

She reached for her phone across the table and sweeping across its screen, her eye lid shot up in alarm the moment her eyes dwelled on the numerous list of missed calls on her phone.

Guess why though!

Taking a deep breath. She began to go through the list. Ten was from her mom, three from her father and the rest from her elder brother Larry who hasn't been in contact with her for years now.

She bet the news of her resignation has gotten to them as well.

Oh well, facing any of them at the moment is not even part of her to-do list so they can definitely wait. She has other things to do like shop for new clothes.

That would be a second great start though.

Placing her phone right back where she had picked it from, she jumped off the bed and danced her way over to the bathroom humming to whatever song that came to mind, and ready to carry out her morning routine.

Thirty minutes later, she was dressed in plain oversized Tee and seating in her kitchen waiting for the microwave alarm to go off so she can grab her breakfast and get on with her day.

While waiting, she turned on her iPad and began browsing through some fashion blogs for tips and color mash up and some accessories to go with.

Aria wanted to change how she dresses to match the way she feels on the inside and it was reflecting on her choices of selection as she kept picking new stuffs.

She wanted colors to compliment her brown complexion but not in a slutty way but enough to make a fashionable statement that would still be modest.

She rushed over her breakfast when the alarm finally went off and it was still 10am in the morning; just the right time to head out and shop for new things.

She strapped her brown leather sandals around her feet and grabbed her car keys seating beside her purse on the table before heading out the door.

It's going to be a busy day!

**

Few hours later, she returned back to her apartment with bags and bags of clothes and accessories that barely fit into her arms as she stood fidgeting with her door lock.

Aria was totally game at this point.

After trying out some of the things she bought from the mall, she fell back on her bed feeling exhausted and burned out.

New more messages and calls had flooded her phone at this point when she took another  glance at her home screen. Still very determined not to face any of them yet, she stashed her phone away under the pillow and took off her glasses.

She was burning with exhaustion as she recalled how long she had to spend at the shopping mall just looking through pile and piles of clothes that was either too revealing or short.