10

Flashback continue......

Kelvin was the first to answer a lame ass question in which he was so quick to spill his guts much to the annoyance of Frank who only shook his head at his foolishness.

Was he drunk?

When it got to Aria's turn, he listened with kin interest as she picked the dare option and Kelvin had to dare her to do something right there and then.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes!"

"I dare you to take another shot of whiskey or go dance like a stripper at the pole over here in front of everyone for ten minutes"

What the heck?

"No way! You can't dare her to do something like that Kel_that's crazy"

Lizzy was the first to protest beating Frank to it as she sent a dead glare at Kelvin who only shrugged at her.

Everyone knew Aria would never take the dance challenge so it was down to drinking even though she was already tipsy.

"A dare is a dare! She has to do it because I did mine and no one stood up for me" Kelvin had insisted feeling offended by her protest.

Aria kept looking at Frank as though she was expecting him to say something but he seemed not to care one bit.

The obnoxious scowl on his face under the dim light says it all.

Or maybe he does care after all!

"Back out of this Miss Davis!You don't have to prove anything to anyone!. Just listen to your friend and quit the game" his tone was rather filled with sarcasm as he looked back at her.