Chapter 74 (Percy)

Chapter 74
(Percy)
🔱Our Best Wishes🔱

Waking up next to my wife is one of the most exhilarating feelings. Annabeth Sirrea Chase...well, now Annabeth Sirrea Chase Jackson is now mine in every way. I've never been so happy. I love her in every way possible. Heart, mind, soul, and body. How did I get so gods damn lucky?

I know it's creepy, but I like to watch her sleep. She looks like an angel when she sleeps, all blonde curls, black lashes, red lips, and light freckles. And miles and miles of creamy tan skin. We fell asleep naked from last nights 'events'. Getting out of the rain, we just started up again in taking off each other's wet clothes. Limbs flying everywhere as we tried to get to the bed. I kiss her on the tip of the nose as her eyes open. The beautiful color of her silver fire irises stare into mine as she smiles sleepily. I put my arm around to the small of her back and bring her closer.

"Good morning, Mis. Jackson," I smile.

"Mmm, I like the sound of that," she coos, putting her face in my chest.

I suddenly flip her onto her back with me on top of her, she squeals cutely. I kiss her on her small rounded stomach.

"Good morning to you too, baby girl," I smile wide. Anna smiles down at me.

"You really want a girl?" she asks, I nod.

"Yea. Like I've said, I want to learn how to braid her hair and paint her nails. And I'll want to buy her anything and everything she wants," I say dreamily.

"She's going to be spoiled," she laughs.

"Maybe a little," I laugh with her. "You dreamed of having a little boy right?"

"Before the miscarriage, yea," she says sadly. I look up at her and sigh.

"Everything will go well with this pregnancy, Annabeth. I swear to you," I say seriously. She smiles sadly, putting her fingers through my messy bed head hair.

"Want to open our wedding presents?" I ask.

She nods. Getting up, I bring a few presents to the bed. We mostly get money in envelopes to put into our savings, but there's one old black looking envelope that catches our attention. We look at each other before looking back at it. I carefully open it and what's inside shocks us to no end.

Dear Mr. and Mis. Jackson,

     Congratulations. We hope that your marriage brings you happiness and joy. Love each other unconditionally. We know this hasn't been the best year for you both. Losing a baby is something that no one should go through. So with that, we happily gave you back the soul of your passed pregnancy a few months ago. Enjoy your offspring because life can be taken away quickly.

Our best wishes,

Hades & Nico

I look at Annabeth in shock as she stares at the letter, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"We-we have them back. We have our baby back!" she cries with a full smile tackling me to the bed with a hug. I don't think I've ever smiled so wide. Our first baby, our only baby is in Annabeth's womb.

"I love you!" I cry happily. "And I love you!" I say to the little baby in my wife's belly.

(A Week Later)

We're moving to Camp Jupiter, all the way in sunny California. The boys, Hazel, Piper, and I all end up having to move the big boxes and furniture. Everyone else is pregnant. Leo told us about Calypso. She should be fine lifting boxes, but Leo doesn't want her to lift a finger. I chuckle to myself, making Annabeth look at me funny. I mean, what are the odds that they are all pregnant. We take after our parents, I suppose. Like godly parent like demigod child. Gods that kills me to say.

"What's so funny, seaweed brain?" Anna asks cutely.

"I'm just thinking about how lucky I am to have you," I smirk.

"Sure you were," she says sarcastically. I laugh.

"I am lucky though," I smile as I put the box I'm holding down and bring her in for a hug.

I give her a kiss on the forehead and she sighs with contentment. After loading everything into the cars, including the black impala that Annabeth, Jason, Piper, and Nico stole, I feel saddened and happy that we'll be leaving Camp Half Blood. Saddened to have to let go of what feels like my childhood home, and happy that I'm starting a new chapter in my life. I look at my beautiful wife and feel so blessed. She is my next chapter, my future. And I'll make sure it will forever stay that way.

"Time to say goodbye to everyone," I smile down at her. She nods and takes my hand as we all head to the big house to have one last bonfire with the people we grew up with and say our final goodbyes.

...

When my mom opens the door to Annabeth, I, our bags, and Annabeth's rounded belly, mom nearly has a heart attack.

"Mom?" I say as she bends over. Her breathing is out of control, she's starting to dry heave. "MOM!" I say as I hug her.

"Percy, I told you I could get you protection! Now you're going to end up just like me! What about college?! Oh my gods! You're not going to be able to go to college!" she cries, tears streaming down her face.

I kinda expected this. My mom was only in her early twenties when she found out she was pregnant and now I'm following in her footsteps. She must be terrified for us.

"How could you be so irresponsible?!" she frowns at me, tears riming her eyes

"Mom, I can explain everything," I smile softly, rubbing her back comfortingly. I sit her down on the couch and explain what happened, our plan, and Camp Jupiter. She calms down, although she still looks nervous.

"So Aphrodite did this?" she asks angrily.

I nod, "But it's okay, Annabeth and I are really happy," I smile squeezing Annabeth's body close to mine. Anna smiles at my mom and nods.

"Especially since we have our miscarriage baby back," Annabeth says. My eyes widen. Shit! My mom looks at me with a mix of emotions.

"What do you mean your miscarriage baby?" she asks.

"Um,"..I say.

"You didn't tell her?" Annabeth asks me, horrified. "I'm so sorry, Sally. I thought he would have told you."

"You had a miscarriage!" she screams. We both nod sadly before explain.

"But Hades gave us an early wedding present," I smile.

"So...it's like the miscarriage never happened? Am I getting this right?" she asks, her hand to her forehead as she looks down in shock.

"Yes, that sounds about right," I say.

"This is too much stress for a woman of my condition," she says, trying to take deep breaths.

"Condition?" I ask worriedly. "Oh my gods! DO YOU HAVE CANCER?!" I shout.

"NO no, gods honey, no. I'm pregnant."

"WHAT?" both Annabeth and I shout. Mom nods. "I found out a month ago," she says with a shrug and a small smile.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I smile wide.

"It's not like I could have called you," she chuckles.

After staring wide eyed I yell, "I vow to be the best big brother ever!" I state confidently with glee in my voice. Annabeth and mom both laugh.

"I'm hoping that our babies are going to be best friends," Annabeth smiles.

"They will be, sweetie. I'm sure of it," my mom says. We all smile wide. I've said it before and I'm going to say it again: this life of ours!