Chapter 47 (Thalia)

Chapter 47
(Thalia)
🔱Changes in Life🔱
MATURE CONTENT

A/N: WARNING!  If you are sensitive to sexual assault I would skip this chapter.

     I sit and gaze at the horizon as the sun sets beyond the mountains.  I need to leave this place.  Everywhere I turn reminds me of Luke and I desperately need to get away from the memories.  I head towards the Big House and into Chiron's office.

"What can I do for you Mis. Grace," he tries to smile warmly at me, but I can feel the sadness behind it.  He feels bad for me. I put my hands on his desk with a smack.

"I need out of here!  Everywhere I turn, it's like he's there.  Where's Annabeth staying?  I'll live with her, on the floor if I have to," I say angrily.

"Mis Grace, please, calm down, let's talk calmly," he says soothingly.

I take a deep breath, "Okay," I breathe out.

"There, that's better," he smiles.  He writes something down on a piece of yellow sticky notepaper then hands it to me.  "This is Mis. Chase's address.  I hope you have a safe journey," he says giving me another sad smile.  I smile back before coming around his desk and hugging his torso.

"Thanks Chiron," I whisper, he smiles and hugs me back.

"Now, go before Mr. D finds you," he whispers back. 

     I nod, then bolt out of his office.  I pack all my things from the Zeus cabin and head through the borderline of the camp and into the woods.  I find a bus station and get the last ride of the day to the city.  But five minutes on and I find myself being eyed by a handsome man in his late twenties.  A trimmed beard, bright river blue eyes, and a sharp, strong jawline.  His clothes are stylish, with a gray hoodie, black leather jacket, with blue jeans and sneakers.  He smiles at me with beautiful white teeth.

"Hey there, kitten," he purrs sexily.  I ignore him, rolling my eyes, but he just continues.  "You know, I've got a comfy bed at my place, care to join," he smirks, his tone is low and smooth.

"Now, why would I want to do that?" I snot off. 

     He chuckles before sitting back in his seat.  Fifteen minutes later, the bus stops.  I pack up my stuff before getting off.  But I soon realize that the man from earlier follows me off.  I fast walk and turn a corner.  I look behind me and take a sigh of relief when I see he's not there, but just as I pass a dark alleyway, a hand reaches out and grabs me by the mouth, I try to scream, but it's muffled.   He drags me as I kick and buck.  I grab my pocket knife and pull it out, but he grabs my wrist and pries it from my hand, putting it to my throat, grinning sadistically.

"One word and I'll slit your throat, understand?  Now, be a good little kitten and be quiet," he smirks. 

     I hate to admit it but I'm scared.  I continue to kick and punch and struggle but his grip on me is like iron.  I feel a pinch in my neck and feel myself getting dizzy and tired till I can't even hold my head up. 

"You should have done what I told you, ya bitch," he growls. 

     I see a needle in his hand before he punches me in the gut and I feel the snap of my ribs breaking like pencils.  He lifts my shirt up and takes my breasts out of my bra.