Chapter 43 (Annabeth)

Chapter 43
(Annabeth)
🔱My Captor's Little Sister Is A Slut🔱

     I have to do everything he asks of me.  Every.single.thing.  I can't use my powers, I can't fight.  He has a mind control ability with his eyes like his sister, but he's definitely more powerful.

"Let me go," I try to pull my wrist away from his tight grip, but I know even if he lets me go I won't be able to run, he compelled me not to.  He lives in a red plush five star hotel at the very top floor.  I hear girls giggling as we head into the fancy living room.  Two girls.  Blonde curled hair at the ends and Victoria's violet eyes look up at me from the couch with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.  Wearing designer jeans, brown high heel boots, and a dark gray blouse, with silver chain necklaces.  Perfectly fashion forward.  The other girl has dark chocolate locks that swishes down her back, she's got vibrant jade eyes, and is in some light pink lace lingerie.

"Alec.  You're back," the brunette smiles in delight, a British accent just like Alec's.  Alec embraces the girl with one arm while the other holds my wrist.  She looks to be maybe in her twenties.  He kisses her hungrily before biting playfully at her neck. 

"Oh please, brother, being her lover is so not your strong suit.  You need more passion, more..of an artistic eye," the blonde smiles.

"Well she's my present, I'll do as I wish, sister," he smirks.  He then looks at me.  "Annabeth, love, I'd like you to meet my little sister, Sirene and our maid, Lacy.  Lacy was a gift from our father.  I can do as I wish with her," he growls sexily at the girl giving her butt a squeeze.  She yelps in delight.  Both girls look like they should be on the cover of a magazine.  But while the blonde looks seductive and dangerous like a vampire, the brunette looks beautiful and cheerful like an innocent fairytale princess. 

"Lacy. Sirene," he says with a smirk.  "This is Annabeth Chase."  The blonde gracefully gets up from the couch and struts her hips over to us with sass.

"You've brought me a new play thing," she purrs.  Slowly circling me, touching my curls.  I try to bite at her hand since mine are bound in Alec's strong grip.  "Ooh, this one has fire in her veins.  She's mine," she declares.  She looks to Lacy.  "Run along, little pet, I need time alone with my brother."  Lacy smiles and gives a little wave to me before shaking her hips into another room.  "She doesn't smell human, something better..the girl's a demigod," Sirene smiles.

"Precisely," Alec smiles back.

"Oh, brother, let me have her, I promise I'll give her back," she smirks at me.  I raise an eyebrow at her as if to say 'excuse me'? 

"When trolls fly, princess!" I hiss.

"Mind your tongue, baby doll," she smirks, caressing my face in her hand, shaking it by holding on to my chin.

"Sorry to disappoint you, sister, but she's spoken for..by Jackson," he smirks smugly at me.  Sirene looks at us seriously for the first time since we got here.

"So you're the girlfriend of the bastard who killed our little sister.  Unfortunately for you we loved her and we like to play games with people who mess with our family."

"Absolutely," Alec smiles in agreement.

"He and I broke up awhile ago, I mean nothing to him and he means nothing to me," I lie.  I don't want Percy hurt because of me.

"I extremely doubt that that's true, love.  He tried to chase after you after you threw him against a wall, I'd say there's still something there," Alec snorts.  "We're going to go to a party later tonight, curly q's," Alec says to me.  "Wear something pretty from Lacy's closet.  Jackson's going to be there and I want you to grab his attention before we go."