Chapter 45 (Hazel & Frank)

Chapter 45
(Hazel)
🔱I Want More🔱

     Sometimes life likes to laugh at you.  And boy has it been laughing at us all summer.  So much drama and now that the drama has moved elsewhere I'm kinda relieved.  I feel guilty for saying that though, I mean poor...everyone.  It's just Frank, Nico, Will, and I at Camp Half Blood now, spending everyday together out in the sun.  Nico has actually been spending the night in the infirmary bunkers with Will, which I actually approve of.  My brother deserves love just as much as anybody else, if not more.  His self hatred makes things difficult for him sometimes and Will is the perfect boy for him.   I sit on Frank's bed, legs crossed, my curly cinnamon hair down and around my shoulders. 

     I'm waring a tight light blue tank top that shows the curves of my breasts and tight jean shorts.  I've waited for this day for a long time.  I have plans for tonight and I'm hoping Frank will go along with it.  One problem, he doesn't know my plans.  Frank walks into his cabin and sees me smiling sexily up at him.  I hope I'm not pushing too hard.

"Hey handsome," I say sweetly with a smile.

(Frank)

"How did you get in here?  Curfew was half an hour ago." I say in shock. 

     Great!  Nice job, Zhang.  Your girlfriend is sitting on your bed, in your room, which happens to be without adult supervision, and you decide that now is a good time to interrogate?  She shrugs like it's no big deal.

"I used Nico's shadow travel to make sure nobody saw me,' she says.  Hazel cocks her eyebrow at me innocently, but she knows very well how seductive she looks to him.  "Want me to leave?"

     My rational mind tells me that this is a bad idea.  If she stays here, wearing that, I'll have a hard time not tearing her clothes off that perfect body of her's and take her to bed.  I don't want to do that.  Well, that's not true.  I do..badly.  I want nothing more than to do exactly that, to connect with her in that way.  To be with her like that.  I want to be her first.  So what's stopping me?  Simple.  I also want to be her last.  I want to be the last one to kiss her.  The last one to touch her.  The last one to make love to her.  I want to be with Hazel forever.  I can imagine myself marrying her, walking down the streets of New Rome, holding hands, with a little one wrapping their arms around my neck as I give them a piggyback ride.

It might be old fashioned, but I personally like the idea of marrying before sex.  Hazel herself had lived in the 1940's, and she may have resolved to the fact that it is different nowadays, but I haven't.  I don't want her to compromise.  I must have been quiet for a long time because when I look down at her, she suddenly looks insecure, ashamed even.  She starts standing up, her hands shaking and her hair covering her face.

"I-I..I'll just leave," she whispers sadly, looking like she's about to cry.  Like hell!

      I swiftly walk toward her and take her gorgeous face in my hands.  I see a flash of surprise in her golden buttery eyes just before my lips melt into hers.  This kiss is not soft, or sweet, or adorable, it's hard and passionate.  It's meant to show her to never have a doubt of my feelings for her, it's meant to show her that I will always want her to stay.  I pull back before it becomes more than a kiss, with Hazel trailing after me, making a sound that resembles a whimper of protest. 

     That sound is what drives me insane, so much so that I can't help but kiss her again.  I can't tell her to leave, I physically can't.  If she was ten feet away from me, I would probably lose my mind.  Gods, I need to stop, I really need to stop, but I find myself picking up her petite body. She wraps her legs around me.  A groan escapes my lips.  I trail kisses down her neck.