Chapter 73 (Leo)

Chapter 73
(Leo)
🔱My Only Sunshine🔱
MATURE CONTENT

     After the wedding, Calypso and I head back to my cabin.  She starts getting undressed, her back to me.  I come over with a smile, putting my arms around her hips and bringing her back to my chest.  I kiss her on the neck and she sighs.

"You alright, sunshine?" I ask.

"Yea I'm fine, my stomach just feels a little weird," she says softly.  I move her caramel colored hair away from her shoulder and kiss her neck lovingly.

"Anything I can do?" I ask sweetly.  She turns around in my arms, stands on her toes, and puts her arms around my neck.

"There are a hundred things you can do for me, Mr. I'm good with my hands," she smirks.  I chuckle sexily in her ear as I softly bite her earlobe.  "But I'm thinking about one in particular," she smiles shyly before softly kissing up my neck.

"But what about your stomach?" I argue.  She pouts.

"Please," she begs so innocently and yet so sultry that I can't help the urge and quickly pick her up by the thighs and have her straddle my hips. 

Her bridesmaid's dress scrunches up to her hips, letting her white lace underwear show.  We kiss each other passionately as I set her on my desk.  She knocks down a bunch of tools in her quick haste to unbutton my dress shirt, also trying to rake her fingers through my hair to try to get me closer, which is a total turn on in its self.  Our lips never part as my shirt comes off my shoulders and onto the floor somewhere. 

     I unzip her dress's zipper in the back and pull the martial down till it meets the rest of the dress in the middle.  I take a condom from the side drawer and tare it with my teeth and hand it to her.  She quickly unbuttons my pants and slides them down just under my butt along with my boxers.  She slides the condom on as I take down her underwear and toss it next to my shirt.  I put my fingers through her caramel hair, it's down and stops at her hips.  It's wavy and gorgeous.  I smile at her. 

"I love your hair down," I say out of breath before kissing her again and down her neck.

"I'll wear it like this more often than," she purrs.  She puts her legs around my waist and pulls me forward.  "I need you.  I want it a bit harder this time," she gasps as I lick and suck at her breast, my curls tickling her skin.

      I smirk before thrusting harshly into her, making her eyes widen.  Her lips can't stifle her pleasured screams.  She braces herself on the desk as I take her calves in my hands, thrusting harsh and fast.

"Ooh!  Ooh!  Ooh!  Oh my gods, Leo," she pants looking at me in the eyes with her lips in a perfect 0.  "Yes!..Yes!..Yes!" she moans out a gasp between each word.

"You're going to be the death of me, Cally," I moan.  Her breasts bounce with every thrust.

"Leo, please, I can't, too-too intense," she whimpers.

     That sentence only makes me want to try harder as I desperately thrust into her.  A combination of a moan and a growl come from deep in my chest.  I pull all the way out before slamming back in, making the picture frames shake on the wall around the desk.  She gasps my name, her eyes rolling back, gasping quick and short.  Her whole body trembles as I put my thumb against her nerves.  She screams into her hand as she comes undone.  I slow down my thrusting as I come as well, my body slightly jerking.  We stay there for a while hugging each other.

"I love you," she purrs.

"I'll never get tired of hearing that, sunny," I whisper against her lips with a smile, nudging her nose with mine. 

     I pull out and discard the condom in the trash before guiding her to the bed.  She walks with a slight limp and I instantly feel terrible.  She must read my facial expression because she just smiles as she pulls me into bed.

"I'm perfectly fine," she says sweetly. 

     I spoon her naked body as I put the blanket over us.  We both fall asleep for a few hours before suddenly, I hear her gag in the middle of the night.  I wake to see her putting her hand to her mouth, her cheeks full.  She runs to the bathroom and vomits into the bowl.  I run in after her and pull her hair back from her face.

"What's happening to me?" she gasps for breath.  "I never get sick."  I think for a second, my thoughts instantly going to places it shouldn't.  I kiss her shoulder before standing up.

"Give me a second, I need to check on something," I say without emotion to not worry her.

     We've had sex a few times, but we've always used protection.  I start looking through the trash by my desk, looking for all the condoms from the past few days.  I gasp as I find it.  I feel Calypso come up behind me, putting her arms around to my torso.

"I'm pregnant...aren't I?" she says.  I turn around in her arms.

"I'm...I'm so sorry, Calypso.  I didn't mean-" she stops me with a kiss, leaning up on her toes, her hand against my cheek.  In my hand is a condom with a small split at the end.

"No this is good.  If I'm pregnant it means it's Aphrodite's or Eileithyia's will.  I'm meant to have a child...and I'm glad it's yours," she smiles.

"I-I don't know.  Calypso, we're too young to be even thinking about kids," I sigh.

"Do you really think it's just a coincidence that Thalia, Annabeth, and I are pregnant all at the same time?  I think this is fate, Leo," she smiles encouragingly.  I kiss her deeply.

"I just can't believe that I'm having a kid before Jason," I sigh teasingly.  She giggles and kisses me passionately.

"So you're okay with this?" she asks shyly.

"Of course!  I'm ecstatic!  It's just that I'm scared out of my mind," I sigh.

"We'll do this together," she smiles.

"Together then," I smile back.