Alex: How are you feeling?

      A broad smile widen on my face from the thoughtful text. Alex will forever have this effect on me - the butterflies, the goofy smiles, and the warm fuzzy feeling that travels through my blood. 

     Hastily, I messaged him back, carefully using the right words.

     Better, thank you for everything, but why? After what happen?

        Immediately, right after the text was sent, my phone began to ring the worse tone that I have ever bought in my entire life - Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice.

   I answer it by the second ring, but say nothing into the receiver.

     "Hey," He anxiously said.

    Chills ran up my spine by the raspy tone he had in the deeps of his throat. It was the hottest thing ever, honestly.

       "To answer your, uh, question. I saw you running and I couldn't help but to chase after you, especially of how you looked completely distraught." He paused to catch his breath, "I know what it feels like to have a panic attack, and it pains me so much to even imagine you having one, not to mention you actually having one."

        There was a long pause; his breathing on the other side was the only audible sound to be heard. I was still evidently mute and not ready to cave in just yet, although it wasn't like Alex needed to persuade me to speak, what he was doing just alone was pulling me in like a fisherman's catch of the day.

    "So, um, that Green Day concert is coming up." He informed me.

     Crap. With my life being in such mayhem, I had completely forgot about the concert tickets that Alex's parents had gifted to him for Christmas. 

     "If you're still up to go, or I don't know. It's up to you, Angel."

        Blood ran simmering in my veins with his words that were music to my ears, along with his incredibly sexy hoarse tone. I swear everyday his voice becomes further a blessing.

        I bobbed my head even though he couldn’t see me right now. Despite our current state in this wreck of our relationship we were in, I couldn’t deny the chance to see Green Day live, especially with it being a sold out tour. Plus, maybe going out with Alex to a scene like a concert, where we are the most happiest might encourage a good start of our restoration back to peace and harmony, like things used to be.

     Although, I would be lying if I said peace and harmony was all what our relationship was created and based off of, but some days really did feel like peace and harmony.

      “So is that a yes?” He fretfully asked. I could practically see him biting on his fingernails and turning bashful.

       I hummed a ‘yes’, not really having the desire to even speak. Of course, the line went silent once again, leaving our breathing being the only noise in the air. Which then it hit me; Alex was at school, how could it possibly be that quiet was a mystery to me. Let alone how he was even on the phone.

  Shortly, I hang up without any notice. Rude? Yes. Necessary? Definitely. Wasting no time, my fingers type onto the tiny numbers on my keypad of my phone that switched to letters on my small screen, I was itching to know where he was.

   I quickly sent off my question, and waited for his response.

  ‘Home,’ was what he replied with.