Chapter 32

Subject V-158 (AKA Boy)'s POV

As I stare out the broken kitchen window the voices come back. I was a bit worried if they had heard my earlier conversation with myself. If they had I didn't know how I would be punished. Not allowed to hunt and eat for a week? Not allowed to look out of the broken windows? You could say I was.. scared. Oh gosh, I really hoped I wouldn't get in trouble for that.

"IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO GO AND FETCH THE GIRL... YOU ARE TO TYE HER TO ONE OF THESE KITCHEN CHAIRS... FIND THE ROPE BEFORE YOU GO..." The voices ordered me. I simply nodded, obeying the commanded willingly and obediently. I would not disappoint the voices anymore. Going to another plain closet I took the rope from out of there. Then took to back to the kitchen and put it on the table. I moved the chair out to where I believed it should have been positioned and started to make my way to the small walk in closet.  I didn't know if the girl was awake or not.   I had hoped she wasn't so it's easier to please the voices by simply picking her up and take her to the chair.  I unlocked the closet door and open it to find her still laying on the floor unconscious.  I knelt down and picked up the small body into my arms. I care out of the walk-in closet and carried her to the kitchen. 

 Onto the chair she went I was careful so she didn't fall off as I reach for the rope on the table. I tied it tight enough so she wouldn't fall off and so she wouldn't be able to escape.  Can't displease the voices.  The voices there is anything again but I figured I had to wait for the girl to wake up before they spoke again. 

 After a bit of time the girl did finally wake, yet no voices came.  The only thing that happened was a whisp sound through the air.  Is small sharp pain in my shoulder, Made me look and pull out a dart thing?  Was it a dart thing or was I making things up again? Oh I can't displease voices. My vision and the world around me started to go black. Who knew what was going on? Well, obvious at the voices did.  I fall to my knees on the ground, my vision still being impaired,  and I saw someone or some thing standing in the doorway of the kitchen to this run down cabin.  Had someone followed me? Were the voices going to be mad?  Oh no what am I to do.  Finally I lay there on the floor and fall into a well needed in deep sleep.  It's been a while since I've actually slept whether that was a good thing or a bad thing.