Chapter 7

Alex's POV

I screamed loudly and I excepted my parents to run in, but Granny did.

"Alex, whats....??" Granny stopped in mid-sentence as she saw the floating remote. Kodie was giggling and still glowing a crimson red. Granny sighed and grabbed her chest, where her heart would be, and spoke very dramatic.

"Oh Kodie, you gave me a scare!" Granny chuckled and Kodie giggled a little and she stopped glowing crimson red. It turned out badly when she did. The Tv remote that was once floating in front of my face fell and went for Kodie's head. I Knew that I had to do something. I used werewolf speed and caught it right before it hit her. I heard Granny clap loudly.

"Hey Granny, I'm getting my special abilities!" I stated proudly. Granny smiled widely and sighed, nodding.

"Yes, my beautiful Grandbaby, you are!" She proclaimed proudly. I saw her mutter something only a werewolf could here. Granny smiled and came towards us holding out her arms.

"Lets head to get a nap, Grandbabies." She picked up Kodie, off my lap. Granny held Kodie with one arm and reach for my hand as I climbed off the couch. I just noticed I was tried. Granny walked us up to my room. I saw that Kodie's crib was in my room. I didn't ask why it was there. I just felt really happy because this could be my chance to protect Kodie.

'When will I get my Werewolf Hearing..?' I asked myself. Then the familiar voice filled my mind.

'Hey buddy, you'll get it when you need it the most. Trust me!' His voice warmed my thoughts and I smiled, wondering When, Where, and Why I would receive my abilities.

***Last Half to Chapter 6!***