Chapter 6

Alex's POV

Dad and Mom looked at each other with question and confused looks. They looked back at me.

"When can we know..?" They asked in unison. I looked at them then shrugged. I could feel Zyan sigh, almost ready to burst it out because it was their child and they should know. My parents were just staring at me and I was kinda nervous.

"Mom, Dad.. It's me now.." I spoke quietly. The sighed and I could tell they wanted to know. I looked down at my feet thinkong of what that meant. 'Maybe Zyan will tell me.' Mom placed Kodie next to me on the couch. Her tiny head was on my lap. Her dark vivid forest green eyes stared at me as if she was saying, 'Don't Tell.' They seemed to be so innocent, right until then, its like they knew, she knew.

Her eyes returned to their innocent. Mom and Dad left the Living Room whispering. Soon I would know what they were saying, but now I just wanted the Tv on. I went to reach for the remote and it was out of reach. I sighed and looked down at my lap to see a smiling Kodie. I Looked at the side of the couch and closed my eyes. Then the sounds of a squealing and giggling Kodie filled my ears. I opened my eyes and saw the TV remote floating in front of me. I turned to the gigging baby and she was glowing a crimson red.

***Sorry Guys, It  didn't save when I Published it so it only did half. Please Read Vote Comment!!***