Chapter 10

Alex's POV

Granny shut the door behind her and lead the way to the kitchen. I clapped my hands and giggled. I knew what we were going to do. Granny and me were going to bake cookies!! I couldn't want. I watched as Granny set Kodie down in her crib in the kitchen and went to the sink to wash her hands. I followed her and washed my hands also, well with a little help from Granny. She grabbed two aprons and handed me the smaller one. I smiled at her and pulled it over my head, fiddling with the string to tie it. I couldn't get it so Granny helped me tie it and she went to the fridge to get the dough. I looked over Kodie's crib and smiled at her.

"Don't worry!!! I'll share with you!! Cookies are amazing!!" I said to her, my hands clasping together. I heard the fridge door shout and grandma put the dough on the table. She came over and put her hands on my shoulders leading me away.

"No Alex, Kodie can not eat cookies yet. She's to young, wait until shes older. You and I can bake her as much as you please!" Her laughter filled the room, and the smell of the dough made me feel comfortable. I just smiled at a Granny and looked back down at Kodie.  I smiled and took one of her small hands into mine.

"The wait will be worth it." I spoked kindly to my little sister. I walked back to Granny and pulled a chair up next to her so I could reach the counter. I climbed up the chair and stood next to my grandma. Granny looked at me and smiled, she had been rolling out the dough while I spoke to Kodie. She looked around the counter for something and turned her back to the dough and I. Granny walked across the kitchen to a cupboard; to open it she had to stand on her tippie toes. As a werewolf she was quite short, her wolf on the other had was the size of a bear almost! Granny's father had been an Alpha. I looked to the dough and snatched a piece of it jamming it into my mouth and took a glance at Granny. She was still going through the cupboard, but when she turned and looked at me she gave me a playful scowl. Walking back she laughed.

"Alex you do know that I may be old, but I still have my werewolf hearing." She shook her head and chuckled. "You don't chew very quietly either." I just laughed and gave her a goofy smile. She ran her hand through my hair, removing it she clapped her hands. "Now let's get baking, Alex!"

2 Hours Later....

The world around me was white, or at least looked like a light powder of show had fallen. But that was not the case here. Me and Granny ended up goofing around instead of baking. I had throw flour into her face and she had laughed. Now where we're wrestling over the flour. Granny had out powered me and got the flour. I closed my eyes bracing for impact as she lifted it and poured it onto my head. I squealed and shook my head. Granny put the rest of the flour on the counter and was about to give her victory speech, but Kodie had other plans. A green aroma outlined the flour and was lifted up into the air. Granny didn't seem to noticed until the flour was right above her ahead. Looking up Granny's eyes when wide.

"Oh, N-" She was cut off as the flour from the bag was dumped onto her face. A baby's squeal erupted and I clapped. Jumping off the chair I put it back and ran to Kodie's crib.

"High- Five, Sis!" I held my hand out to her face and giggling she touched her hand to mine. Looking back at Granny I laughed again. She just stood there staring at us like we had ram horns.

'She looks at you as though your a mermaid with the father of a mountain goat, and the mother of a whale.' Zyan spoke, even though his words made no sense I smiled.