Prologue

A young she-wolf was found at the age of one week. Her pack was attacked and all killed off, except her. They didn't even bother her until her soft cries and whimper were heard. The Luna had shifted back to human form and headed into the large house behind the pack house. The home of the Alpha. The Luna was followed by her Mate and the best warriors. She climbed the stairs and opened a door to the nursery. The crimson colored room was untouched and the soft cries and whimpers of the child became louder and clearer. The Luna looked into the crib of the child, and saw a beautiful baby girl. She picked up the child, it was barely scented of anything. She turned to her mate, her eyes full of wonder. She looked at the wall and say the child's name. Red, and in cursive. 'Kodie' Looking back at the child she scented werewolf. She smile and hugged the child close to her. Her mate smiling proudly and the warriors bowed their heads. They left the house, after grabbing few clothes of the child's. They went back to their pack, their friends, their family, and their 5 year old son.

(The Color Crimson is a Dark Color of Red, or Blood)

(Please Make sure to Vote and Comment if I should continue writing this Story -.-)