Chapter 31

Kodie's P.O.V.

The crazy woman waved her hands at me like I show forget the thought or whatever she had just told me. She looked more like a bird when she waved her hands like that, made her wings flap and flare out some. "Ah, my child, never mind that." She gave me another toothy smile and motioned me to come forward. "I'll tell you what you need to know now, the rest can come later!" All I could do was stare at her as she motioned me to go somewhere. "Come, come." Where could she possibly be taking me, does she know the way out? 

"Wha-" Before I could even finish my question to her I looked to where she motioned me to go and saw a white table and two chairs. Their corners and edges were lined with gold, shiny gold.  The gold made them easy to see in this all white room. I followed her move and sat down in one of the chairs and she say down across from me. I watched as she tapped her chin with her pointer finger, gesturing that she was thinking.

"Well, my dear! I guess I'll start from the beginning!" She looked at me and smiled so brightly. I simply raised an eyebrow at her.

"I want to know who you are first." I said as boldly as I could , I couldn't show this person I was scared any longer. Perhaps this was my kidnapper? This petite, beautiful woman, was my kidnapper... I don't know if that is true or if she is working with my kidnapper. But I needed answers and Simona wasn't here.

The woman began to laugh out, as if I told her the such a funny joke. "Oh silly," she finally spoke after a few moments of her laughing, and she waved her hand at me. "I am the Moon Goddess. Mother to the creatures of the night, much like you and your parents." She now have me a warm smile, knowing she had just answered to all the craziness from earlier.

"The Moon... Goddess???" I was what you could say... speechless. I just stared at her and she continued to smile at me.

"Yes dear the Moon Goddess. I can hear your thoughts you know." She giggled out again like it was so funny of I to hide stuff from her. I could feel my face beginning to get red, from embarrassment. "So, are you ready to listen to what I have to tell you?" She asked me with a sweet tilt of her head. She was really pretty, and I felt so bad for call her a crazy woman. I nodded and continued to watch her.

"Alrighty then!" She cheered out in a lovely voice and lifted her hands up and over the table. The room around us got dark, as if someone dimmed the lights. I looked around the room a bit, but there was still no sign of any door. How was I going to leave when it was time? I looked back to the her and she began chanting some words. "Jadual, Jadual menunjukkan saya cahaya. Jadual, Jadual menunjukkan saya cerita." It was some language I didn't know, but it sounded familiar.

The table began to glow, and something like a hologram appeared right above it. I stared at it with wide eyes and looked at the Moon Goddess. She grinned at me, but it was a sweet grin.

Her voice filled the room once more. "Let's see your story.. Shall we?"