21. Right thing to do🦋

Start from the beginning

Rose snapped her eyes open and sat back straight. She stared stark at me and blinked a few times. "What type of underwear are you going to choose for that day?"

I choked on the oxygen.

What the fu...

"Whoa, Whoa!" My eyes widened. "That'a a very displeasing thing to ask, you know!"

"Just answer her," Oli said to me as she carefully placed both of her hands under her chin to support her face on the desk.

"I never waste my time on them, because they will get covered by our clothes, anyway." I shrugged impatiently. "I mean, who is going to see them anyway..."

"Brant is going to see them." Rose cut me off.

"What?" I choked again. "Why would he see my underwear?"

"You are dumber than I thought." Oli narrowed her eyes while shaking her head. "You are going to visit his apartment, where he lives alone. You guys will be all alone with each other. Of course, you two will have sex. And to have the sex you have to remove your clothes. Are we connecting the dots here?" Oli squinted her eyes as she visualised something. "Well, you can also do it with clothes on. But still, you shouldn't take chances. I mean at least you have to remove your panties..."

"Okay, okay, hold on." I covered her foul mouth with both my palms with a super red face and baked ears. "What is wrong with you?"

"What.Is.Wrong.With.You?" Rose cross-questioned me with raised brows. "We are helping you here. Of course, you guys will have sex. Actually, you should also bring some condoms with you. In case he forgot to purchase."

I blinked and bit my inner gum as I thought a little.

"Should I really?" I hesitated a little. "Won't he think of me as a pervert or too eager for something like that?"

"That's why you are still a virgin!" Rose and Oli said in unison.

I rolled my eyes.

"So what type of underwear are you going to wear?" Oli sincerely brought the topic back to the flashlight again.

"Well, I always wear some boy shorts with a Sloggi bra," I said.

"Seriously!" Rose's eyes widened. "I mean, I didn't expect you to wear an Amour convertible, but seriously? Boy shorts and Sloggi?"

"Hey, I told you I don't waste time on them." I protested a little.

"And you are planning to wear them on that day?" Oli asked me sarcastically with a grave serious face as she tilted her head.

"I was. WAS!" I said to them in a rush.

"Good, today, we are going shopping for sexy lingerie." Rose announced triumphantly.

*****

"What do you think about this?" Rose picked up a light blue lace bra and panty. We were at that moment inside of a lingerie shop. Rose and Oli were trying to kinda explode this place by their searching. They seemed very aggressive like some hungry person.

"I don't like the colour." Oli purchased her lips with a negative look on her face.

"Is it too light?" She promptly picked up a darker shade of the blue. "How about this darker one.

"No." Oli solemnly shook her head. "They are not sexy at all."

"How about this yellow one?" Rose picked up a yellow coloured pair.

"NO!" Oli put her hands on her waist. "You don't have any colour sense about sexiness. You virgin!"

"Oh, yeah. What about you?" Rose wasn't the ideal type of person who would listen to everything silently. "Are you a gold medallist, about them? You super virgin!"