mina ♡︎ thank you

hello all!!! this thank you is long overdue and i deeply apologize for that. i was never confident with how this had come out before and i wanted to show you guys my appreciation the best way i possibly could.

first of all, thank you for even reading this far. it's been a blessing to share our story with you guys. and the tremendous amount of support and love we've received has made me beyond grateful. i estimated that this would barely reach 10k once me and cathy has finished publishing, but you guys have supported this story so much that you truly exceeded my expectations. thank you for giving me motivation to continue writing and motivation to just keep on doing.

at the time of writing this story, i was going through a difficult time in my life. i had just gotten out of an emotionally abusive relationship, i had been working nearly full time shifts to help support my family, and i was also still in high school just trying to make the best of my senior year amidst drama and hardships. you guys became my everything. the ones who could support me when i felt everyone was against me. i didn't have to know any of you personally, to feel love. this book and you guys had saved me from my own mind some nights.

though some days i had stayed up until 6am writing chapters, it was worth it to read all your comments and see how this story has reached so many of you. this story has been spread over 40 countries worldwide and it's amazing to me how so many of you took the time out of your day to read this.

also, a small thanks to wattpad for providing this platform for me to express my creativity and expand my appreciation for writing.

my final thank you goes to cathy for being my partner on this project. we've known each other for years and she is the only person i would ever trust to do something like this with. she's reliable and hardworking and she is always there for me when i open up to her. i'm grateful for her dedication to this story and i'm so proud of how she has grown, not just as a writer but as a person as well. (Oh_YoU_aRe_NaNa )

overall, just thank you so much. if any of you ever need someone, let me be your someone. i love you guys endlessly. stay safe, stay healthy. ♡︎♡︎♡︎

with love, mina♥︎