lmh ♡ .03

i was fortunate to have classes with my best friend changbin so i ignored crossing paths with jisung until lunch rolled around. changbin just told me to stop getting in trouble. it's much easier said than done bicycle seat. especially when a han jisung is in the equation.

changbin and i got our lunch trays and began walking to our table. jeongin and hyunjin were already there talking about some stupid homework. we both sat down next to each other when i felt changbin lean closer to me.

"did you see how that clique of girls looked at you?" changbin whispered his breath tickling my ear felt weird.

"no, why?" i asked turning to look at him. our faces were now practically only a few centimeters apart.

"this is how they film porn" hyunjin muttered to jeongin who turned bright red as he smacked hyunjin. we ignored them and continued staring at each other.

"they looked at you rudely and muttered ew. i don't like it. do i need to steal a bitches man again?" changbin asked his voice lacing how serious he was. after all it wasn't his first time. that's what i like about him. i can always count on him to help, no questions asked.

"please don't waste your time binnie. they probably got face fucked by a sharpie. plus they got bigger things to worry about, like how their faces have more oil than this pizza." i replied lifting up the pizza that contained so much oil, it dripped off the sides. this made him let out a loud laugh as he clung onto me by leaning his head on my shoulder. hearing him like this and looking happy was enough to make me laugh with him. he is my friend after all and that's all i really care about.

i covered my face by leaning on his shoulder burying my face in the crook of his neck. this skin ship is a norm for us. changbin likes to display his affection to me while everyone else just thinks he's still going through an emo phase because of how he glares at anyone but me.

after we both calmed down we talked a little bit more while we ate our lunch. every now and then we'd feed each other some our lunch with no words exchanged. this is usually how it is since jeongin and hyunjin are in there own world.

"do you want me to wait for you till you get out of detention?" changbin asked while holding out a fry for me.

"you don't have to. i'll be fine" i replied before taking a bite. changbin bit the remaining of it before he spoke.

"i don't mind. i have nothing better to do in the dorms. besides it's better than walking back to the dorms with these two." changbin replies glancing at the others.

"what's wrong with walking with us? hyung" hyunjin asked clearly offended

"do you really want a whole list?" changbin remarked

"you're too petty hyung" jeongin replies making changbin scrunch up his nose at the remark.

"yeah we're not that bad" hyunjin added putting an arm around jeongin.

"come on guys i don't think changbin means it like that" i intruded considering changbin will probably hurt their feelings. i mimicked hyunjin by placing an arm around changbin who would surely say something stupid at this point. cue it in 3,2,1

"you and i both know i did" changbin replied to me in his so called whisper voice. that's all it took for this bicycle seat to dig his own grave by the way the other two across from us were looking at him.

they didn't get a chance to retaliate when the bell rang. we threw our food away and started walking to our next class. both jeongin and hyunjin have classes downstairs but separate while changbin and i have upstairs.

"you need to —ah!" i was mid sentence when i felt changbin's hands on my ass while we were going up the stairs. i could feel my face flush since i just practically moaned. "b-binnie" my voice failed me for the second time today as it came out choked. i grabbed his hand and walked faster to my class.

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆