hjs ♡ .39

"i'm gonna be fucking late oh my fucking god!" minho shouted, running through the dorm. the day was here and minho was practically spazzing out. minho was graduating summa cum laude, meaning he was the top of everyone graduating within his grade and major. this also meant minho would have to speak at the ceremony.

"jisung-hyung, can you help me?" jeongin asked, holding up his bowtie with his eyes big. i smiled at him, taking the bowtie and looping it around his neck. jeongin beamed. he wore plain black dress pants with a light blue dress shirt and a white bowtie. he had his hair styled and his makeup done naturally.

"you look great innie!" i promised, giving him a thumbs up as he checked himself out in the mirror.

i was getting ready myself. i had wore grey dress pants and a white dress shirt. jeongin was helping choose what tie to wear and after 10 minutes, we decided on a navy blue one. jeongin helped me brush my hair and style it back with gel, a style i had never really done much.

"hyung, you look so handsome" he cheered.

jeongin and i have grown closer and now he feels like the younger brother i never had. i pulled him into a side hug and rubbed his arm.

"jesus fuck, where's my shirt?" minho ran out of the bathroom shirtless, rummaging through the clothes on his bed.

"minho! not in front of the kids!" i said, covering jeongin's eyes. jeongin played along and let his mouth fall.

minho rolled his eyes and continued to look through his clothes. a knock came at the door.

"jesus fuck, who's that." minho complained, pulling the shirt he'd been looking for from one of his dressers. he rushed back into the bathroom to finish getting ready.

i chuckled at him and how chaotic he was as i stood up to go answer the door.

"oh, hey hyunjin." i said, allowing the boy to step in. he wore black dress pants and a baby pink dress shirt with a hot pink long tie.

"hey sung-ah." he beamed, giving me a small hug. i closed the door and turned to see jeongin blushing as hyunjin approached him. the two of them had started dating, but jeongin was still shy and flustered anytime hyunjin was around.

i leaned up against the wall, watching as hyunjin planted a kiss on jeongin's head and sat beside him. the two talked and eventually their hands intertwined. i smiled at how cute the pair was together. it made me think of my own boyfriend.

i turned to knock on the bathroom door. "babe, i'm coming in." i told him, already twisting the knob. minho was in there, struggling with his tie and his shirt still untucked.

"i've got it." he muttered, pulling the tie into a messy knot. i chuckled and shook my head at him.

"obviously you don't, let me help you baby." i said, taking a few steps towards him and taking the tie in my hands. i fixed it up for him and let my hand fall down to the waist band of his navy dress pants. "now tuck this in properly." i reprimanded, tugging on the belt loop.

"babe i'm nervous." he said, fixing his shirt the way i had told him to.

"you shouldn't care what everyone thinks, you're gonna do great. and if you make a mistake, and everyone hates you for it, i'll still love you. i promise." i leaned in to peck his lip.

minho sighed, "okay. i'll try my best." minho went quiet and then after some time he chuckled a little. he placed both of his hands on my ears and pulled my head towards him, planting a kiss on my forehead. "you look sexy by the way." he smirked, looking me up and down. i felt my face warming up and shoved him.